Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What would you like to be doing right now?

last reply
29 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I would like to be bent over, mu skirt lifted up and my panties pulled to one side then a hard cock pushed into me.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Sitting in Cafe' Lollo on 83rd St. in the Upper West Side of Manhattan, eating a delicious slab of double chocolate cake with my sister.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
playing footsie with Jen.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Being outside in the sun which in April shouldn't be that much to ask
Lurker
0 likes
Tribbing for the first time
0 likes
Moonbathe on MERTZ pool but it's too windy/cold at the moment.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Eating out "her pussy". Just once in my life i'd love to swallow my wifes sister "kesha's" love juices down my throat to the core of my belly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Exercise, waiting for the husband to fall asleep. I like to exercise on my own.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I am on Lush obviously I have nothing better to do with my time.. Quick I need a chat partner friend me and let's have some fun !!
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Well, I’m on a lush forum. What would I like to be doing right now? Let me think on that a lilbit.

Well, if I hadn't missed you by an hour or so, I'd offer some suggestions.

Aside from "playing with the delectable Ms. Trinket," I think I'd have to say "moving back to my hometown." I'm desperately homesick.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
having a bath with sprite.

fixed that for you.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Troublemaker
0 likes
serving drinks to innocent bathers
Lurker
0 likes
Out riding my horse
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ

what a generous soul you are.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Orgasms lmao
Hope Breaking taboos around my sexuality.
I can understand you might be a little apprehensive to chat with me because of my age.
It is difficult for ladies to want to chat with me, because there is a huge stigma and a certain level of taboo connected to my age.

What is it exactly that makes mature woman attractive to me?
Have you ever really looked deeply at and felt a mature woman?

For me…
There is a sense of something rich, mature and possibly deep that can emanate through her body, a quality that is attractive in and of itself.
She usually offers an image of the aging gracefully, sexy mature woman as something that is desirable, something that aspire me to and look forward to being one day – beautiful mature women. They still so radiant because what’s inside always shines outward. They teach me to love myself, and love my life, and I will attract others.
My Personal Vids and pics updated Sep. 22, 2018 HAVE A GREAT DAY!! Meow!!!
0 likes
Be at Kickback w/ guys but I'm too ill to drive
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having Alina teach me how the heck to ride this bucking, moving horse which won't let me...mmmph..mount it !!!
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ

Where do you propose to find innocent bathers around here?

While you look for some, maybe I'll just take some drinks to the not-at-all-innocent bathers...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cycling. But my knee hurts from cycling yesterday.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Site administrator
0 likes
At a table in an old English pub with a roaring log fire tucking into a Sunday roast, rare beef or lamb. smile OMG I havent done that in so many years sad.

I think Apptobebad should treat me!
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
At a table in an old English pub with a roaring log fire tucking into a Sunday roast, rare beef or lamb. smile OMG I havent done that in so many years sad.

I think Apptobebad should treat me!

Nope. I am not going to be responsible for your heart attack! I have a nice celery stick with your name on it.
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Having mind blowing sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Walking on an ocean beach, hand in hand, with her
Lurker
0 likes
Relaxing at home with a glass of wine