Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What would you do if your partners cock was too small?

last reply
6 replies
1.0k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Have you ever had sex with someone with a small cock? How small is too small? What would you do if your partner was too small to give you pleasure?
My ex. has a small cock, not a lot of pleasure when fucking, but he is damn good at oral, LOADS of pleasure when he was licking
If he's cute enough, I can work with anything. Small cocks are easier to suck and less of a stretch for anal. I've had a few really small ones and most managed to pleasure me quite well.
Don't know why you think I would pick a pardner with tooooo small a cock.
Small cocks are nice to suck

It sure isn't the guy's fault. If he happens to be small, I keep my assessment to myself and have as much fun with him as I can. I was attracted to him before I saw his cock, and that's why I would just "carry on" and not do anything to stupidly bruise an ego. He probably knows that he's on the small side without me saying anything - I know enough mean girls who WOULD say something hurtful, and probably dump him.

From a different perspective, as a few other girls here have stated, a small cock is really easy and fun to suck! As for vaginal sex, if he knows how to use it, I don't need to have my cervix rammed. And anal - if I do it (not a huge fan) - it doesn't have to be long at all, no longer than a finger.

When I encounter a small cock on one of my guys, I try to enjoy it and let the guy know that no matter how big he is, I'm having a great time.