Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what would you do if you seen a friend online.

last reply
9 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
what would you do if you seen a friend online.
I'd let him or her know just as a heads up just in case they didn't know, followed by a complement. Of course that leaves you open to the question of why and how you found it.

Might take your friendship to a whole new level!
I'd change my avatar to a cartoon or something. We all have our sexual vices and forum postings, I'd like to remain anonymous rather than reveal those things to someone I know personally. I'm open minded and would never mention anything that anyone else posts or writes in their profile, but I can't say the same for other people I know.
I don't have much to risk being discovered here by someone I know in real life, so anonymity is not a big issue for me. I can't be fired because I run the company! And most who know me already know about my sexual proclivities. Even my family has known since I was 26, when my sister 'outed' me, so... nothing left to lose!
Have a little perv of course! x
Try before you buy x
I ran across one of my own employees looking at my blog where I put all my stories, that shocked me to the point where I changed my username on the site and everything.

If I met anyone else I knew... I would run a mile. I have too much to lose and a connection with an erotic site would just kill me professionally!!

Coward I know.
I'd friend request them and see if they would notice me. Then later laugh about it silly