Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What would you do if you caught you're brother in law sniffing & jerking off into yours dirt

last reply
29 replies
9.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I was watching my sister in laws apartment one day & she came home early. She walked into her bedroom & saw me with a pair of her dirty panties wrapped around my face so I could sniff them & lick them clean & another pair in my hand jerking off. She just turned around & left. We haven't spoken of it since then, but I want to.
How would you feel if this happened to you?
What should I do now?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd be devastated that she didn't appreciate how excited I felt about blowing my load into the gusset of her musky-smelling crusty panties. How dare she!
I suggest that you be up front and tell her that you'd like another panty smelling session with her in private, without other family members. Fix a date.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank God that I don't have a brother!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to admit to a point in time where panties of any type were such a turn on. in the right circumstances used ones would still do it but I so now adore the no panties opportunities x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to admit to a point in time where panties of any type were such a turn on. in the right circumstances used ones would still do it but I so now adore the no panties opportunities x
Lurker
0 likes
My Brother in Law has tried torub hiscock against my ass to seduce me. And he succeeded many times.
So i guess I will bend on my knees and gulp his cock to get as much as load into my mouth.
And if he has already unloadedin my panties........ I would lick them and wear themand he will have to pay by french kissing me. LOL
Lurker
0 likes

OMG
This section never fails to provide a belly laugh.

Absolutely brilliant!
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by elbichosucio
I was watching my sister in laws apartment one day & she came home early. She walked into her bedroom & saw me with a pair of her dirty panties wrapped around my face so I could sniff them & lick them clean & another pair in my hand jerking off. She just turned around & left. We haven't spoken of it since then, but I want to.
What should I do now?

She wasn't into it.

She thinks you're creepy as fuck...and probably feels extremely violated and is probably trying to figure out the quickest and easiest way to say, 'Hey sis, you married a sicko. I walked in my room and saw Elbichosucio with a pair of my undies on his face jerking off with another pair in his hand.'

Not here to judge, but a kink is one thing. What you did was a perversion...and not the good kind. You violated someone's privacy in a really big way, and like most that are the same brand of pervert as you, you probably didn't realize that the only one getting any enjoyment out of most of your perverted acts is you.

As far as what you should do now, whether you're religious or not, you should pray that you don't have any brothers in law...or uncles in law...and that your father in law is on some sort of extended vacation in a remote part of the world, otherwise expect a visit from at least one of them.

What you should do is understand that while fantasizing about this is one thing, actually acting it out without anyone's consent was taking it way too far.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani

What you did was a perversion...and not the good kind.

Sometimes there's no way you can make the line funnier...

xx SF

Nicola: "Tell them The Kylie Story..."

Me: "FUCK OFF!"
Lurker
0 likes
this thread worries me ... not because of it's content but because it didn't shock me as much as it should have .. omg 20 yrs old and this doesn't really shock me too greatly.. sooo sad..

anyway... I really have tried to think what I would do.. all I can envisage is u sitting on the side of the bed with a pair of panties over yr head with yr ear and part of yr head sticking out of one side and the other ear and other side of yr head sticking out the other.. the masturbation bit doesn't register though I see it .. and yr face covered while u take deep breaths..

I honestly believe I would run to the bathroom, lock myself in, and howl with laughter.. that's if I didn't wet myself in the bedroom.. it would just be soooo hilarious..
i'd then rush in with an empty laundry basket and play hoopla with yr head.. giggles... sooo funny

I think I might spoil the moment for u ....

but I get dani's point...

omg!!!! .. r u really the paper bag man??????? in disguise ???? .. is it reallu u????
0 likes
What you should do now is a) find a therapist and b) stop expecting your sister-in-law to somehow be okay with your violation of her privacy. Personally, if I caught an essential stranger sniffing and jerking off into my panties, clean or no, I would turn around, walk out, and call the police. You're extraordinarily lucky that she didn't do just that.

To paraphrase Dani, you have taken something from her without her consent, and are trying to turn it around so that she carries the blame, the very definition of a perversion. Not a fetish, a perversion, and wrong no matter how you pretty it up.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by elbichosucio
What should I do now?

This is just wrong on so many levels. Regardless of your fetish, as others have rightly pointed out, this is a crazy invasion of someone's privacy. I would find it embarrassing if my brother-in-law seen my underwear on the washing line! I couldn't imagine how I would feel catching him shoving his face in the crotch! You are lucky that she just turned around and left.

We haven't spoken of it since then, but I want to.
What would you say to her?

I can't imagine it would end very positively, unless you are hoping she is going to love the fact and start an affair with you behind your brothers back?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This happened to me. I placed a hidden camera, catching him do it, and I showed my sister. She then left him.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by elbichosucio
What should I do now?

Is she prettier or uglier than your wife? This is actually a very important question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WTF?! How could you have felt this was okay to do? Wrong, for so many reasons!
Take a peek at our most recent literotica stories...

Flashing Her Ass
Seal the Deal

DeliciouslyFunGal Profile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hayley
this thread worries me ... not because of it's content but because it didn't shock me as much as it should have .. omg 20 yrs old and this doesn't really shock me too greatly.. sooo sad..

anyway... I really have tried to think what I would do.. all I can envisage is u sitting on the side of the bed with a pair of panties over yr head with yr ear and part of yr head sticking out of one side and the other ear and other side of yr head sticking out the other.. the masturbation bit doesn't register though I see it .. and yr face covered while u take deep breaths..

I honestly believe I would run to the bathroom, lock myself in, and howl with laughter.. that's if I didn't wet myself in the bedroom.. it would just be soooo hilarious..
i'd then rush in with an empty laundry basket and play hoopla with yr head.. giggles... sooo funny

I think I might spoil the moment for u ....

but I get dani's point...

omg!!!! .. r u really the paper bag man??????? in disguise ???? .. is it reallu u????

Brilliant!! I cracked up so bad reading this.
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by Dani

She wasn't into it.

She thinks you're creepy as fuck...and probably feels extremely violated and is probably trying to figure out the quickest and easiest way to say, 'Hey sis, you married a sicko. I walked in my room and saw Elbichosucio with a pair of my undies on his face jerking off with another pair in his hand.'

Not here to judge, but a kink is one thing. What you did was a perversion...and not the good kind. You violated someone's privacy in a really big way, and like most that are the same brand of pervert as you, you probably didn't realize that the only one getting any enjoyment out of most of your perverted acts is you.

As far as what you should do now, whether you're religious or not, you should pray that you don't have any brothers in law...or uncles in law...and that your father in law is on some sort of extended vacation in a remote part of the world, otherwise expect a visit from at least one of them.

What you should do is understand that while fantasizing about this is one thing, actually acting it out without anyone's consent was taking it way too far.

This.

Elbichosucio, the events you describe are disturbing.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
[Not a reply, just an observation]
Just for nothin', I'll point out that "el bicho sucio" translates to "the dirty prick."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Speechless up in here lol. Can't inviade a woman's space, this is not revenge of the nerds. Lmao
Someone has to be the Villain
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by Porgy87
[Not a reply, just an observation]
Just for nothin', I'll point out that "el bicho sucio" translates to "the dirty prick."

See, it all makes sense now. Thanks Porgy!
Lurker
0 likes
LOL

The only thing that came to my mind was why on earth did she have you watch her house? What - was it going to run away?
Lurker
0 likes
WOW, Cast the 1st stone why don't you? So my perversion/fetish is worse than all of yours? Self righteous bunch here. Your attacks are what people worry about, it's why some don't share their fantasies & such.

I didn't think this was going to be such a big deal but here's some info that I guess I should have included in the beginning:
1) We're the ones that married into the family so I'm not trying to take my brother's wife. I married the sister & she married the brother in the family.
2) They are divorced & he's not with us anymore.
0 likes
Ask him if he was enjoying himself....... smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by elbichosucio
WOW, Cast the 1st stone why don't you? So my perversion/fetish is worse than all of yours? Self righteous bunch here. Your attacks are what people worry about, it's why some don't share their fantasies & such.

I didn't think this was going to be such a big deal but here's some info that I guess I should have included in the beginning:
1) We're the ones that married into the family so I'm not trying to take my brother's wife. I married the sister & she married the brother in the family.

No one is attacking you, really. We're just saying that you took a risk fulfilling your fetish and you were caught, point blank. Honestly, I'm not sure what you could possibly say to her to reduce the awkwardness. Probably talking to her privately and apologizing...it could go either way. I hope, for your sake, that your brother doesn't find out, because it will be hell to pay... You DID invade her privacy and disrespected your brother and his wife.

And remember this: Don't use the Internet if you don't like criticism or honest answers to the questions you voluntarily chose to post.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by elbichosucio

No one's judging your kink/fetish. In fact you'll never find a more open minded bunch of people. No one here said you were disgusting for jerking off with dirty panties on your face and a clean pair wrapped around your dick. Lots of people have an infatuation with underwear, dirty or clean. In fact, it's one of the more common fetishes among men.

The key point is, you went into this woman's underwear without her permission and jerked off.

Everyone's entitled to their kinks, as long as they're consensual. Unless you had permission or it was something she was aware of you doing before she happened upon you jerking off with her personal belongings in her bedroom, you were out of line.

Your fetish/kink/fantasy isn't disgusting. The fact that you rummaged through your sister in law's personal things and jerked off with/on them without her knowing beforehand is disgusting. She had absolutely no say in the matter, and that is never okay.

You asked what we would do if we were your sister in law, and we're telling you the truth. There is absolutely nothing sexy about walking in on someone using our personal belongings to get their rocks off without our consent.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by elbichosucio

i think the issue here isn't your fetish, it's the way you carried it out - think of it this way, how would you feel if your brother in law came into your house, used your underwear to masturbate with and blew his load into your boxers? that might provide a little perspective here.

personally, if MY brother in law did this, i'd be pretty upset, wondering what else he'd done while he'd been in my house - had he gone thru personal pictures? had he taken things? i don't mind if guys or girls have sexual fantasies about me, but that's taking it a step to far - if i didn't know, obviously, it would never be an issue, but now she knows - can you imagine how uncomfortable that might be for her to think about at every family get together? just some thoughts.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by elbichosucio

i think the issue here isn't your fetish, it's the way you carried it out - think of it this way, how would you feel if your brother in law came into your house, used your underwear to masturbate with and blew his load into your boxers? that might provide a little perspective here.

personally, if MY brother in law did this, i'd be pretty upset, wondering what else he'd done while he'd been in my house - had he gone thru personal pictures? had he taken things? i don't mind if guys or girls have sexual fantasies about me, but that's taking it a step to far - if i didn't know, obviously, it would never be an issue, but now she knows - can you imagine how uncomfortable that might be for her to think about at every family get together? just some thoughts.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Well Elbichosucio I think removal of laundry duties from your household list of chores is warranted to say the least.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Done it many of times with the mother in laws undies, the wife's aunties undies, mates girlfriends/wifes/mothers undies, basicly any female undies i can get a hold of smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rushman1uk
Done it many of times with the mother in laws undies, the wife's aunties undies, mates girlfriends/wifes/mothers undies, basicly any female undies i can get a hold of smile

Naughty boy