What was your first sexual act

last reply
346 replies
48.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Selling my body on a street corner to all of the beautiful, horny women who lusted after such a finely-chiseled and prodigously hung young man. Nah, believe it or not, I'm just making that up!

I'll assume we're talking about first sexual act that involved a second party and spare the details on the... um, 2 or 3 times I may have masturbated, in which case it would be heavy petting, touching, stroking, and eventually (who am I kidding - almost immediately) bringing each other to orgasm. And then trying to figure out how to clean up the unbelievable mess, since we were in her parent's basement and they were right upstairs watching TV. That stuff goes everywhere!

I can still remember getting hard all over again to the incredibly sensual scent of her on my fingers as I was driving home...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, aside from masturbation, a guy made me come with his hand. I was fully dressed too! It surprised me at the time. I was pretty naive.
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
colin123
0 likes
Quote by carlyhughes2018
i played with myself x
Would love to have been watching darling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by carlyhughes2018
i played with myself x

wish I were there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral sex with my friends dad when we had a slumber party on a dare
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a blowjob. but if you mean with myself, i fucked a hair brush smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Making out followed by a hand job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
getting my dick out and jerking myself off
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The summer that I was 16, I was traveling where no one knew me, on a camping vacation with my family.

While away, I had impulsively joined some other teens my age in an I‘ll-Show-You-If-You’ll-Show-Me gambling game.

So, I saw three guy's unzipped cocks. I also saw one of those guys rather proudly 'jack' himself, and was amazed to watch him spurt his cum.
In turn, I had shown my breasts and even let myself be seen playing my nipples with my fingertips, pinching and twisting and tugging them.

The other girl playing let each of the guys kiss her bare nipples, which she seemed to like although she blushed a lot.
But scared, the other girl and I had fled the game when the cards required us to bare and touch each other’s pussy.

Later that evening I was already regretting having abandoned the game.
I knew that I had forfeited my first opportunity to touch, and possibly kiss, a guy's cock or another girl's pussy.
And I then understood that my regret resulted from my awakening desires.

(Adapted from my autobiographical story: Syl's First Boy-Love.)
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Lurker
0 likes
Giving a blow job
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On a camping trip with dad and his friend. after a very cold night my dad went to get more firewood his friend started rubbing me and pulled my panties off and licked me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
first sex act with someone was with a g/f , kissing, touching and licking each other.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
To me, being felt up and getting fingered. By me, a hand job.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Word Wizard
0 likes
i performed a hand job, was my first....
out with kissing obviously...

on myself by some else, a finger blasting... lol
0 likes
digital and oral with a girlfriend. Too early to talk about, but I still see her and the spark between us is still there after a whole mess of years.
Lurker
0 likes
Blow job
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Maryanddavid
On a camping trip with dad and his friend. after a very cold night my dad went to get more firewood his friend started rubbing me and pulled my panties off and licked me
DAMN
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Masturbation, spying on Ms Connors next door fucking herself crazy on a chaise lounge by the pool. For a dour preacher's wife, that woman was nasty by herself!
0 likes
Masturbation by humping stuffed animal in the closet , like my sister taught me, while she listened and masturbated in bed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Getting fingered as he sucked my breasts.
Lurker
0 likes
*Comment removed by moderator: underage*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Touching and fingering for both of us, and giving a handjob to him. I won't mention age but it was a first time for both of us - I had no idea he'd be so messy, or that it wouldn't always happen so fast!

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes
On myself, masturbation and I quickly became addicted.
By another, getting felt up and then fingered; also the first time I gave a "sort of" hand job.
First orgasm by another, my friend Jen as she and I were figuring out what we do and do not like. That night was also the first time I went down on another girl.
Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Candyman
0 likes
Kindly remember, all comments MUST adhere to Lush terms. Underage comments will be removed.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
0 likes
Fucking two of my Grandmothers Portuguese maids.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a rather young man there was a group of us friendly with this one young lady. We teased her about giving us all blow jobs, so she said where? We had a river near our education facility. She went for it with 5 of us and it became a near daily thing. This lead to two of us getting to fuck her once a week. This went on for years. She married of of the 5 and we all still get to play with her now and then.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Masturbating by myself when I was young, then "playing doctor" in a sailboat with a family friend ages me/him 13/17 - he asked to see my boobs then fingered and felt me up (totally with my blessing) then he showed me his cock (I asked to see it) and discovered what a hand job was .... it was great fun.