Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What should a new to swinging couple try first, second, and third?

last reply
13 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey Gals,
Just not sure what the hubby and I should do to start this sexual adventure. Thank you for all the help, I know I'll get.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i'd start off with this one...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i'd start off with this one...

What do we do with the chair after we use the ropes?
Matriarch
0 likes
Tough audience, sheesh!

I won't repeat what has already been said on a number of the better "Lifestyle" advice sites like this one: http://coupledoingit.com/

The key thing is making sure 100% that it's something you both want to do, and discuss what the ground rules are, before you do anything.

Good luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boy, with all the talk about sex and how everybody is so open and hungry for more, this board seems to be pretty uptight. How can you write a story about anything from masturbation to of course sex and then judge us with a marriage counseling crack. Is Lush sexy or a convent?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LauraandAbe
Boy, with all the talk about sex and how everybody is so open and hungry for more, this board seems to be pretty uptight. How can you write a story about anything from masturbation to of course sex and then judge us with a marriage counseling crack. Is Lush sexy or a convent?

i actually do find that, at times, things can be a little conservative around here, yep, and even a little judgemental from time to time. i think you should probably check out Nic's post - and yeah, the key really is to make sure that both partners are on the same page - adding a new person(s) into a sexual relationship can be tricky sometimes, even if you and your partner are totally into it, you have to factor in the couple(s) you're swinging with as xwell - that all said, if you find the right people, i'd suggest getting to know them over dinner a little and find out if you can talk openly about sex, what they expect, what they are into - communication is very important, not just with between you and your partner, but between ALL partners involved. hope that helps a little? swinging's not something that i've really explored - that said, we've had a somewhat open relationship, and going outside our marriage is something that happens from time to time. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LauraandAbe
What should a new to swinging couple try first, second, and third?

Probably oral, then vaginal, then anal. Doesn't have to be in that order, but it's recommended.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LauraandAbe

I think its more a case of people having a little fun, maybe because many of the questions have been asked many times in the past. But you are right, at times I wonder if some of the people here are really opposed to any sex outside of a 100% monogamous relationship. But to each their own.

As for your question, me and my partner are not swingers but we have added another partner(s) to our fun, both male and female, from time to time. As a matter of fact we did tonight. LOL. We just always make sure it is something we both want 100%, that we are totally into and comfortable with the people and what we will do. We are able to distinguish between sex and love. And it seems to have made our relationship stronger. But it is also not something we do very often, that keeps it special and fresh. The key is communication, have ground rules. Discuss what you both want before and don't be afraid or embarrassed to take a time out and regroup during the evening to be sure you both are ok with how its going.

I hope what ever you decide you both have a wonderful experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LauraandAbe
Hey Gals,
Just not sure what the hubby and I should do to start this sexual adventure. Thank you for all the help, I know I'll get.

I know you posted this in the ask the gals section, I hope you don't mind me adding my two cents.

1st - Establish what you are and are not happy to do with another man/woman/couple that you meet.

2nd - Set the ground rules with the lucky people who you meet.

3rd - Meet them somewhere away from your home first preferably public like a coffee shop or cafe. You may move to a nearby park etc etc to discuss the bedroom stuff, you need to see that the potential bed buddy is sane etc and that they are what they say they are wherever you meet them.
Some people have had bad experiences from internet meets where the first meet is at home.

Then there are the extra things.

4th - Once all of your boxes have been ticked - Enjoy yourself, pleasure your partner in the meet and see how your wife/husband reacts with each position, each touch of the other person.

5th - Write a story and post it to lush lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first thing to do is talk about what you both want and don't want. Then talk about it a lot more.
Second, set some rules and stick to them. Yes they can and will be changes but don't do it in the heat of the moment. Only change rules when you can sit down and talk about them, and make them effective NEXT time.
Third meet people in public and get to know them a little. If they are the ones, make a future date to play with them.
Always, be open about everything and talk with your partner.

Enjoy!!
0 likes
Quote by LauraandAbe

Apologies offered for the poor timing and placement of my sense of humour. Lush is anything but "uptight". Relax and enjoy yourself.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let the humor pour in. Sorry if I was taken aback by any comments. I guess it was a honeymoon period for me on the these forums and I will take things in the spirit of fun, from this moment on. And thank you all for the great responses.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So, anything to report yet?