What is your secret...?

last reply
52 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Quote by Nikki703

Some answers may be hotter but your sexy ass in those shorts more than makes up for it!!

Nikki, you have always made my mouth water and other parts of me wet, so don't talk to me about shorts
Lurker
Thanks ladies.... I am taking lots of notes... LMAO!!!
Buxom Enigma
...erogenous zone?
the side of my neck, inside of my elbow, and the very curve of my hip - both turn me to butter

...word that stirs the coals?
You going to be good for Daddy?

...song that melts your heart?
my heart or my..? Heart is "I Do" by Mark Wills ... The other is a tie between "Closer" by NIN and "Bilingual" by Jose Nunez

...drink that turns your panties into ankle warmers?
Southern Comfort .. anything with SoCo

...trick between the sheets?
my Kegels, baby! I'm virgin tight cuz of those things

...fantasy affair (doesn't have to be famous)?
Alcide Herveux, the Alpha were from True Blood ... DAMN, any day, baby

...inappropriate phrase that gets you...slippery?
"You just made my cock jump to attention in my pants"

...dirty little desire that makes you feel a little wicked?
Wanting to be the center of a gangbang (no, I'm not taking applications)
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Nikki703
Ladies, what is your secret...

...erogenous zone? Kiss my neck and I'm yours but I also get really crazy with a skilled tongue licking my ass

...words that stirs the coals? Im Cumming.............Again!

...song that melts your heart? "Still of the Night" by Whitesnake, no clue why but that song just makes me want to fuck!

...drink that turns your panties into ankle warmers? Tequila

...trick between the sheets? Getting fucked in the ass while I'm licking my GF pussy

...fantasy affair (doesn't have to be famous)? Dave Grohl and/or Jeri Ryan

...inappropriate phrase that gets you...slippery? I want you to drink my cum

...dirty little desire that makes you feel a little wicked? Fucking on a hotel balcony with people watching from neighboring buildings

Still of the Night.... love that song. Great pick
Lurker
I have vanilla-esque tendencies, but I suppose I can share my secrets anyway. I'm always genuine because I know no other way to be.

My zone ignites when he kisses, sucks, licks, nibbles or I feel his hot breath on my neck down to my nipples.

The words that stoke my fire are when he tells me that he loves me when we're making love, and when he tells me that my pussy is his.

My song is "One More Day" by Diamond Rio.

My drink is a margarita with a close tie of a mojito. But basically, alcohol = someone is getting lucky.

I give amazing head...

My fantasy affair involves a tall man in uniform...swoon.

I turn into a puddle when he tells me to fuck him, says my name during lovin', and tells me it's 'his'.

My wicked desires involve a hair tug, and a firm grip on my hips while he gives it to me good from behind. Also for someone to watch all this taking place...that's kinda hot!

Okay...not secrets of anymore, I suppose. Lol! I might be a little more tame than some...but vanilla is yummy too.
Lurker
Back to open up my Pandora's box!!

...erogenous zone? The small of my back, that spot right behind my ear, my nipples (the right one in particular, don't ask me why!)

...word that stirs the coals? Call me a good girl and I'm done for!!

...song that melts your heart? Sex on fire, kings of Leon (seriously is there any other appropriate song?!)

...drink that turns your panties into ankle warmers? Panties? If I'm wearing any a big mojito will get them down quicker than Flash Gordon.

...trick between the sheets? Girl with a major oral fixation right here!

...fantasy affair (doesn't have to be famous)? Besides a certain Lush hottie, Channing Tatum and The Rock. Holy fuck me sideways batman!!

...inappropriate phrase that gets you...slippery? Do I just have to pick one? "Who's fucking pussy is this"? Accompanied with a pussy slap of course!!

...dirty little desire that makes you feel a little wicked? I don't think there is anything hotter than watching a man cum. If I don't get to watch at least let me see the mess you made afterwards! Hot damn!!

I just realized that last one isn't so much a desire more like a "fucking love" so I guess my desire would be....being in the middle of a room full of cocks. Big hard cocks, cumming for me, on me, in me. (Is that to much? Don't judge ;))
Lurker
Ok....looks like interest has faded so its time to post the results. Thank you all for playing and feel free to bitch about my decisions (won't do any good, but bitch to your hearts content ;) )

By category:

...erogenous zone?--Kimasa... thank you, Sweetie, other than the pretty pink parts, the thighs are my favorite place to play.

...word that stirs the coals?--TxPrincess... Agreed. I love to whisper my deepest, darkest, delicious ideas at the most inappropriate times...weddings, graduations, funerals,... then watch her squirm

...song that melts your heart?--TxPrincess... great answer, Princess, I Want Crazy is one of my favorite songs on the radio right now...

...drink that turns your panties into ankle warmers?--little_kitty... nobody hit me with any Jack Daniel's, but Comfort 'n' Coke'll do in a pinch. Pass the bottle, Babe I need a drink...

...trick between the sheets?--TxPrincess... hmmm...nothing better than a great ass and a woman who knows how to use it... I may be slightly smitten.

...fantasy affair (doesn't have to be famous)?--SweetElle... good answer, Angel, I happen to know one... oh, and Really? Nobody said Tex Drifter? Are women too damned good to sleep their way to the winner's circle these days? Wow, disappointing...

...inappropriate phrase that gets you...slippery?--lisad83... Thank you, Doll. Oh, yeah...I'm gonna need you to leave your number at the front desk...some, uh..paperwork...um ..issues

...dirty little desire that makes you feel a little wicked?--lisad83 and Nikki703... I dig chicks that aren't afraid to show off a little. Thank you girls ;)

the Overall Winner is: TxPrincess with 42,007 points... I just really dug your answers and being a fellow Texan got ya the home field advantage...

First (only) Runner Up: lisad83 42,009 points (in case you haven't figured it out, the points don't mean shit)...Still dig those cut-offs, Darlin'...;)

the Hottest Slut is: Nikki703....you even scare me a little, Doll, and I ain't scared of nothin'...;)

funniest reply: LusciousLola....Her inappropriate phrase?...kitchen is clean, can I rub your feet now?...loved it, thanks Sugar

Thanks to everyone for your answers...I thought they were all awesome, but these are the ones that really caught my eye....Hope y'all will play on the next one too...and, I'm not above jerking the trophy away from these girls and passing it to someone deserving who posts a little late ;) ...
Lurker
Quote by Kinkykiwi80
Back to open up my Pandora's box!!

...erogenous zone? The small of my back, that spot right behind my ear, my nipples (the right one in particular, don't ask me why!)

...song that melts your heart? Sex on fire, kings of Leon (seriously is there any other appropriate song?!)

...drink that turns your panties into ankle warmers? Panties? If I'm wearing any a big mojito will get them down quicker than Flash Gordon.

...trick between the sheets? Girl with a major oral fixation right here!

...fantasy affair (doesn't have to be famous)? Besides a couple of certain Lush hotties, Channing Tatum and The Rock. Holy fuck me sideways batman!!

...inappropriate phrase that gets you...slippery? Do I just have to pick one? "Who's fucking pussy is this"? Accompanied with a pussy slap of course!!

...dirty little desire that makes you feel a little wicked? I don't think there is anything hotter than watching a man cum. If I don't get to watch at least let me see the mess you made afterwards! Hot damn!!

I just realized that last one isn't so much a desire more like a "fucking love" so I guess my desire would be....being in the middle of a room full of cocks. Big hard cocks, cumming for me, on me, in me. (Is that to much? Don't judge ;))

Bitch, you're such a SLUT.
Cheeky Chick
I didn't get squat. What a rip.
The Resident Princess
THANK YOU ........ THANK YOU my comments are in Bold... and no takin my trophy it is not nice to be mean to a Princess....kisses

Quote by TexDrifter

...word that stirs the coals?--TxPrincess... Agreed. I love to whisper my deepest, darkest, delicious ideas at the most inappropriate times...weddings, graduations, funerals,... then watch her squirm

...song that melts your heart?--TxPrincess... great answer, Princess, I Want Crazy is one of my favorite songs on the radio right now...

...drink that turns your panties into ankle warmers?--little_kitty... nobody hit me with any Jack Daniel's, but Comfort 'n' Coke'll do in a pinch. Pass the bottle, Babe I need a drink...
OK well I don't like JD but I have a wicked collection I love to collect the bottles and am dying to try JD rootbeer Float

...trick between the sheets?--TxPrincess... hmmm...nothing better than a great ass and a woman who knows how to use it... I may be slightly smitten.

the Overall Winner is: TxPrincess with 42,007 points... I just really dug your answers and being a fellow Texan got ya the home field advantage...

Lurker
Quote by Poppet
I didn't get squat. What a rip.

The consolation prize goes to Poppet for being so.......pouty....feel consoled, Hun?
Lurker
Quote by SweetElle
I have vanilla-esque tendencies, but I suppose I can share my secrets anyway. I'm always genuine because I know no other way to be.

Vanilla is sometimes the best place to start...once you get it in the bowl, you can add your own topping and turn it into whatever flavor you want....
Lurker
Seguro que muchos secretos son aquí.
Lurker
Ssssh, It's a Secret;)
Lurker
Quote by SugarBaby2013
Seguro que muchos secretos son aquí.

Y tu? Tienes secretos muy caliente?... No?...Decepcionado...
Lurker
Damn, do I at least get a gold star for sharing?!
Lurker
Quote by Kinkykiwi80
Damn, do I at least get a gold star for sharing?!

Prolly not Kinky, Sluts just get a few more friend requests...... lol
Lurker
Bitch, don't be hatin! I'm not "that" much of a slut, it's just the big 'ol tatas that pull them in! Bahaha.
Lurker
Quote by Kinkykiwi80
Ok, I just realized that a horrible wrong needs to be righted. Kinkykiwi gets gold stars for her word and inappropriate phrase...very nice, Kiwi. And, for her dirty little desire she gets three gold stars and an apology... Probably shoulda won the category, Doll, and Im sorry for missing it the first time around. Excellent answers and a total of five gold stars. Good girl

Advanced Wordsmith
Dirty little desire: Double penetration. cock in my pussy and mouth or pussy and ass. doesn't matter double penetration is double penetration.
Active Ink Slinger
Ok, so here's the really filthy side of 'Swollen' rarely seen:

...erogenous zone?
Love to be gently kissed on the back of my neck, but a rough muffing really floats my boat.

...word that stirs the coals?
'Cunt' - ONLY when used during 'dirty sex' however

...song that melts your heart?
Lady in Red - Chris de Burgh

...drink that turns your panties into ankle warmers?
None - alcohol just numbs my senses and ruins sex for me.

...trick between the sheets?
Making him cum all over his own torso, then licking it all up.

...fantasy affair (doesn't have to be famous)?
The one I'm having right now.

...inappropriate phrase that gets you...slippery?
"You filthy bitch"

...dirty little desire that makes you feel a little wicked?
Getting gang-banged.