Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is your FAVORITE cock or strap-on fucking position?

last reply
13 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Which position do u like best when getting fucked?

11 votes remaining
Missionary (1 vote) 9%
Cowgirl (5 votes) 45%
Reverse Cowgirl (0 votes) 0%
Doggy (5 votes) 45%
Spooning (0 votes) 0%
Stood up knee trembler from behind (0 votes) 0%
Guy stood up and your legs round his back (2 votes) 18%
Piledriver (0 votes) 0%
Other - please specify (0 votes) 0%
Pussý Addict
0 likes
It seems like doggy is the favorite of a lot of gals I talk to but what is your favorite? I'd like to get a definitive answer from a larger poll of females. Feel free to say why you chose which favorite and although you may like ALL included in the poll, please only choose ONE favorite. Thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to be on top as a cowgirl and have my tits sucked. It is the easiest position for me to cum in. Missionary is my 2nd choice, especially with a new lover so I can watch his cock going in. Doggy is choice 3, especially when making a sex tape. My hair hides my face if I want to share the videoe. If I am tired I like to spoon and let my lover do all the work and I can rub myself.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For my wife it's doggie or missionary. For me I love her cow girl facing either direction. When she's facing my I get the pleasure of her 38 dd's and to rub her clit. When she is reverse I get to caress her ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love wife on top facing me and see her 40 d's bounce as i rub and play with them i love missionary when i get cock or a strap on in me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy all of the listed positions, but if somene asks which is best, I am always going to say doggy. I cum harder when on all fours than in any other position.
Lurker
0 likes
Missionary ist always my fav.
I get very hot und wet quickly watching cock in und out of my kitty, them between my thighs,
holding my legs wide und back, nursing my boobs, und pumping my pussy balls deep.
I can see everything, und cup my boobs for them...yes very yummy...smiles
Lurker
0 likes
I cum harder while being fucked hard in doggie, but I enjoy all those sex positions..
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
With guys, my fave position is cowgirl or missionary. Doggy for anal. With girls (w/ strappies), I like missionary best so I can see her face and watch her boobs sway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thought long and hard about doggy but, upon further reflection, I think I'm gonna go with cowgirl. Love me some hip action.
Lurker
0 likes
Doggie works for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me on my back with legs folded up and feet held or tied on either side of my head
Can anyone tell what this position is called?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LustLandSlut
Me on my back with legs folded up and feet held or tied on either side of my head
Can anyone tell what this position is called?

Legs on shoulders?