Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is your biggest turn on in the bedroom?

last reply
12 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As the title goes , i am pretty curious what really turn you on? Like anything specific which makes you really wet? Share it with me here!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When it smells good, organized and clean. LOL
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by petrova

Agree smile and also beautiful lingerie
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
when he makes me feel like the divine creature i am

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by petrova

For me this is as legit as it is funny. I'm rather obsessive about keeping our house clean, so if I know there is laundry to be put up, or I can see dust on the tv screen, it can be hard for me to get in the mood.

But to answer OP's question they way he is seeking, when I see my g/f in some sexy lingerie, I lose my mind. She is far and away the most beautiful creature I have ever seen in a t shirt and sweats, so you can imagine how I react when she dresses up.
Lurker
0 likes
In the knowledge that I'm only in the bedroom with someone I want to be with what really gets me going is when that person takes control and does what they want to do with me. This only works with certain people, soft sensuous lubby dubby stuff only works if it ends up being hard, fast and frantic.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not a girl but I love taking control, especially when it ends up with a lot of moaning and screaming
Lurker
0 likes
Being kissed and hugged.... then a great body massage with hands and tongue!!
Madam Carol
0 likes
For me it's making love taking time. Sweet words, touching, kissing, laughing and all the foreplay make it a full experience. At other times I love the urgency of a nooner. Sex wears many hats for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when my husband takes control and we get rough. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BarefootAngela

when I see my g/f in some sexy lingerie, I lose my mind. She is far and away the most beautiful creature I have ever seen in a t shirt and sweats, so you can imagine how I react when she dresses up.

I think that is QUITE BEAUTIFUL and it made me SMILE!!!

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
The smell of soap and lustful intent in the eyes of a rock hard man!