Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what is thick or talking girth, how big do you want it?

last reply
9 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
do you really know without measuring...?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Measuring is really not that hard if you're curious and want to compare.

The average girth is 4,8" in circumference, and the ideal size for women is considered to be around 6". A nice tip I once heard of is that if your penis is too large to enter an empty toilet roll, it is considered big (I guess that would be around 6" in girth).

You can still provide plenty of pleasure with a smaller girth though ; normally being average is still quite enjoyable.

Here's a nice site to compare penis sizes :

http://www.thevisualiser.net
Lurker
0 likes
I want it huge.
Mazztastic
0 likes
For fucking, about as thick as my wrist. If he can stroke my G with the head as he pounds me, even better. Mmmmm

For sucking, thinner... No way I could accommodate such a big cock in my mouth, in saying that, I'd give it my best shot and practice, practice, practice...
That's all part of the fun, right? Rrrrr

Guess I need a choice of cocks ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
For fucking, about as thick as my wrist.

For sucking, thinner...

Guess I need a choice of cock ;)

perhaps an inflatable one Maz? add a little air, release a little air.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
For fucking, about as thick as my wrist. If he can stroke my G with the head as he pounds me, even better. Mmmmm

For sucking, thinner... No way I could accommodate such a big cock in my mouth, in saying that, I'd give it my best shot and practice, practice, practice...
That's all part of the fun, right? Rrrrr

Guess I need a choice of cocks ;)

Here ya go Maz, Pick your favorite type!!

Then your size requirements

You know I always thought Washington was filled with a lot of Big Dicks!! HAHA

Lurker
0 likes
OMG Nikki Love the size charts smile
I agree with Maz. I have always been a size queen and for me bigger is better. I like something stretching me and when I cum I need something substantial that my pussy can grip around. I have yet to come across a cock I couldn't fit inside myself after working it a little. I'm in love with my inflatable toys too :)
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Here ya go Maz, Pick your favorite type!!

Then your size requirements

You know I always thought Washington was filled with a lot of Big Dicks!! HAHA

Aaaaw, Nikki!!

You're too good to me!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very good
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

Sorry to say, but this chart is totally off. The average lenght is considered to be around 5,4". Often times these charts are found on penis enlargement websites to make men feel small and convince them to buy their products.

This chart is more realistic :