Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is it about having multiple cocks or sex partners and feeling used or like a slut

last reply
18 replies
2.3k views
2 watchers
11 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that is such a turn on?
Lurker
0 likes
wish I could give you and answer to help you understand, but it's not my thing...I am a one man (cock) type of woman. Now with that one man, I give all of myself and will do anything with and for my partner.
Lurker
0 likes
1) Equality. Men are lauded as king studs, a positve moniker, for getting laid a lot. Women, however, get a negative moniker for the very same behaviors. So, it is empowering and liberating.
2) It is a huge turn-on to have all those men wanting you, and knowing that all of those cocks are hard because of you.
3) It boosts your self-esteem because you realize that you are still desirable.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by suzieswinger
1) Equality. Men are lauded as king studs, a positve moniker, for getting laid a lot. Women, however, get a negative moniker for the very same behaviors. So, it is empowering and liberating.
2) It is a huge turn-on to have all those men wanting you, and knowing that all of those cocks are hard because of you.
3) It boosts your self-esteem because you realize that you are still desirable.

All of the above, plus it's permission to do things which are outside societal 'norms' because you were overwhelmed by the pressure to do them (no, it wasn't me, I was forced, honest guv!).

In my case, it's also a bit of a mind fuck that I don't get to see them so I could never identify who He has shared me with. Most of the time I know that He doesn't share me with anybody, but there are lots of times when logically there just has to be someone else present. I just don't know who and looking at strangers and wondering whether they have fucked me is a very strange thought indeed.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Long ago I used to be a goody two shoes and was a good girl. But after my marriage was over I explored my sexuality and had sex with multiple partners many times. Being used like a slut by many cocks is fun and lets your hair down sometimes.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
That about sums it up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PanJinlian

All of the above, plus it's permission to do things which are outside societal 'norms' because you were overwhelmed by the pressure to do them (no, it wasn't me, I was forced, honest guv!).

In my case, it's also a bit of a mind fuck that I don't get to see them so I could never identify who He has shared me with. Most of the time I know that He doesn't share me with anybody, but there are lots of times when logically there just has to be someone else present. I just don't know who and looking at strangers and wondering whether they have fucked me is a very strange thought indeed.

Good answer. I would also reverse the question and ask this: Imagine a man had sex with some women (at the same time), all focusing on him, how would he feel? Why should it be less for women???
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
This woman has been in threesomes, foursomes and moresomes.

I will not say I have loved every minute of ever one of them, but enough that I still want to go back again and again.

What you call me and what you think of my behavior, does not matter in the least!

As long as my life is a happy one and I am satisfied.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DoubleDs
wish I could give you and answer to help you understand, but it's not my thing...I am a one man (cock) type of woman. Now with that one man, I give all of myself and will do anything with and for my partner.

Per usual, I'm with my girl. Not into multiple men, but there's hardly anything I wouldn't do for my man, so for him I will 'slut it up' ;)
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
You kind of answered your own question. Being used and treated like slut is a huge turn on sometimes. How better to embrace that feeling than having many lovers or even gangbangs. It is wonderful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have no idea. But it is my number one fantasy! The couple times I've had two guys at once was very overwhelming. I loved it, but I found it hard to keep my mind and actions on both of them at the same time. I can't imagine how hard it would be having 4 or more at the same time.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Having the attention of so many men and being treated like a queen is great. Being able to ask them to do anything and getting what you want gives you the feeling of power and total confidence. Feeling like a slut makes me so wet.

0 likes

Pretty much.I happen to love letting my inner whore out to play

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Ooooohhhhh absolutely just crossed this off my bucket list. My most trusted friend guided me with the doings of a adult tape store and I just went for it walked into the middle of the lounge room mask on wearing my birthday suit and allowed a few others to enjoy me

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It's empowering to be in control of a group of guys and feels sexy doing things you're not supposed to do. Plus, multiple guys means extra stimulation. Being able to stimulate my clit, my pussy and my ass at the same time just adds to the pleasure. Not to mention that also being able to suck another guy off at the same time also makes me feel good, knowing that I'm bringing pleasure to others.

1 like

Quote by Jocelyn00

It's empowering to be in control of a group of guys and feels sexy doing things you're not supposed to do. Plus, multiple guys means extra stimulation. Being able to stimulate my clit, my pussy and my ass at the same time just adds to the pleasure. Not to mention that also being able to suck another guy off at the same time also makes me feel good, knowing that I'm bringing pleasure to others.
I happen to enjoy giving other people pleasure

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

I don't feel used or slutty.

I'll never be an artist, or race driver, author - my existence is rather unremarkable in a fame sort of way.

at least w the guys, I'm memorable.

I've been very successful in maintaining a productive life, what else is there? ahhh - sex exploration.

I feel good - the center of attention of really nice guys. we always had fun - fun besides the dick in hole fun.

a little sore walking afterward. was always a nice reminder.

I've been a nudist for 30, 40 years. seen all those cocks - what would I like to do with them.

got to do it smile

1 like

What can I say? Some of us just need multiple cocks just to get off.I don't think it makes me feel slutty.It becomes an addiction.There are worse things to be addicted to

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Having multiple cocks would present one notable problem for me…underwear….