Login

What Girls Look At

last reply
17 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker

interesting experiment...where would you look at :-)
Lurker
Very cool video, King!

I don't find myself checking men out very often when I am out. For me, I suppose I would look at his face, then maybe check out his ass as he walked away. I've been married quite a while, though. The single ladies will probably have different answers on this. My single friends point out guys to me occasionally, but it's usually an appreciation for the "total package", not a specific area.
Empress of the Moon
For me it's pretty much the whole package, if the guy looks good overall I steal glimpses of the various parts. I have to admit that I like to check out a guys butt and if he has a pleasant bulge in front, I peek at that too. Arms and chests are what I notice most on the beach.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
Yah, I am the "bicep, arm, hand looker". (imagining ... uhmmmmm ....)

I always check out those construction guys ... maybe even a bricklayer! The arms are definitely what I check out ....
Lurker
Quote by Yahtzee

I always check out those construction guys ... maybe even a bricklayer! The arms are definitely what I check out ....

Another reason I like you, I'm a biceps girl all the way!!
Active Ink Slinger
I have a weakness for mens bottoms, especially if they are in a pair of nice tight black trousers, or soldiers in green army combats.
Telltale & I got wed on Lush 24/11/2012 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Am happy lady.
Lurker
Quote by Yahtzee

now I know which part of my body I should not show you :-)
Lurker
Quote by kingoflove

now I know which part of my body I should not show you :-)

So, what are you gonna show me, besides those lovely flat abs??
Lurker
Quote by Yahtzee

So, what are you gonna show me, besides those lovely flat abs??

now it's fime for my coffee
Active Ink Slinger
below the belt !
Lurker
I surprised more people didn't look at the ass. I like a nice toned ass a lot more than I enjoy guessing how big his crotch is. But I do love a nice bicep too.
Lurker
I pretty much do this as a standard check:

face > shoes > hands > back/sneaky bum glance as he walks away
Lurker
OMG. What a total fool. I mis-read this thread.XkpdmsJW0mQrjcdg

Kimi X
Lurker
I check him all out... up and down.
Lurker
Quote by MexicanGoddess
I check him all out... up and down.

how many cameras would he need for you? :-)
Active Ink Slinger
Face, biceps then ass and abs if I can see them. Those are the only features I am all that interested in on a guy.
Purveyor of Sweetness
i look at it all...but the mouth first and foremost..... butt...... legs and feet if i can see them....