Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you wish guys would / wouldn't do when they eat your pussy?

last reply
28 replies
8.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
There's another thread that asks whether guys like eating pussy (short answer: HELL YES!), so let me shift the focus slightly:

Ladies (and the rest of you):

What do you wish men (or your partners, your choice) knew, and would do, to make having your pussy eaten even more enjoyable for you?

This can be to do with technique, places they miss, manipulation of other parts of your body (e.g., nipples), or anything at all. What would make it hotter for you? Tell us, so we can do it (PLEASE!).

And second, what do you wish we would NOT do, what's a turn-off, what doesn't work for you, what is it we have wrong about how to give you the greatest pleasure, that you wish we would wake the fuck up and learn?

Again, it can be techniques, places, actions, even words or settings. Anything that spoils the mood, or holds back the ecstasy.

And thank you, all. We do appreciate it. We really do want to become better lovers!

James

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Lots of kissing, these lips have a direct affect on my other ones...

Be enthusiastic & noisy!

Kiss me again!

YES lots and lots and lots of this!

Don’t spend all your time on my clit there are 8,000 nerves in the vagina pay attention to as many as you can!

Kiss me again!

When you need a rest toys are always fun too!

But above all do not under any circumstances leave the area without making me cum no matter what I say!

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Maybe it's just me, but with a lot of guys that have gone down on me, I get the feeling that it's the destination, not the journey. That is, they're goal-oriented in getting me to cum, rather than enjoying the time it takes to get me there. So with some guys (usually newcomers to my bed), I feel pressured to get to my orgasm as quickly as I can so they can get their cock inside me. I never feel that pressure when another girl is licking my pussy, so I can take my time and enjoy her attention. Guys who can truly enjoy the journey usually become my long-term lovers/FWBs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bria_xo
Be enthusiastic & noisy!

Kiss me!

Don’t spend all your time on my clit there are 8,000 nerves in the vagina pay attention to as many as you can!

Kiss me again!

But above all do not under any circumstances leave the area without making me cum no matter what I say!

Very impressed with your instructions
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
0 likes
bia_xo and Beffer, thank you. That is precisely the kind of feedback I was hoping for. I just hope guys read this and take it to, uh, heart.

Thanks!

James

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having a female partner who I live with as well as my four other FWB (3xm 1xF) who visit regularly, I enjoy oral frequently. All five have a different routine so I am not bored with the 'same old thing'. Personally, I have to admit my two female partners have a technique that I enjoy a little more than the guys. Probably because they are women and know what and where a woman enjoys being treated to one of the joys of sex. The guys are a little more aggressive in their treatment of me, which I enjoy. Neither are in a hurry to get me there as they realise I like to enjoy their time with me and the ultimate orgasm and the possibility of a multiple if I am in the mood. They know the signs and will continue or complete their mission after one. Oral is in our case not necessarily the precursor to intercourse and whatever follows is whatever they desire. There is no urgency as we usually have plenty of time and opportunity to fulfil each of their needs. Two of the guys are willing to go down on both of us after sex from time to time - and not necessarily after they have been our partner as they both are prepared to follow each other. All use both their face and their fingers so that everything is concentrated upon the same area and the stimulation of other parts -nipples etc - are usually left for me to stimulate if I feel like it.
As for what they wouldn't do - I don't like it when they have a couple of days growth on their face as it scratches, as they use are fairly aggressive in a tender area.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Quote by curious3045

Very impressed with your instructions

If we ever get that elusive chat I’ll be curious to see if you remember the instructions!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bria_xo

If we ever get that elusive chat I’ll be curious to see if you remember the instructions!

I just might surprise you

My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
0 likes
Without revealing TOO much, may I say that there's a lady who is VERY grateful for the advice given here – and I am as well!

Thank you all!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I must agree with Beffer. If the guy going down on you just wants you to cum so they can move on, it dims the experience. It means that the orgasm you obtain, often isn't as good. Or you just give up, push them away and move onto fucking. Which guys seem to think means that you were so hot, you wanted their cock instead. But what it really means is that you feel pressured so you just give up.

The worst thing is that the guy might not even be pressuring you. Past experience or pressure on ourselves sometimes leads women to feel this way. I read somewhere years ago that some women need stimulation for around 10 minutes before they orgasm. That's a long time for a woman to lay back and have stray thoughts about whether the guy is bored, tired, comfortable, turned on, etc.

The only way for a guy to overcome that is for him to convince the woman that he really wants his head between her legs and that he loves it.

Specific ideas to convince a lady you love it:
1. Sounds simple, but tell her you love eating her out
2. A little edging, lets her know that you aren't in a hurry... And is delightful
3. Don't rush to move from between her legs after she cums. If her clit is too sensitive, focus on other areas. And when I say don't rush, I don't mean wait just a minute.

Some other ideas:
1. Yes, to the kissing that Bria_xo mentioned
2. Kisses, and licks and nibbles to other parts of the body. Not talking about boobs. Neck, side, thigh... The goal is to make her wet, before you touch her pussy.
3. Take your time and as was stated before, pay attention to more than just the clit.
4. Fingers are wonderful
5. Building layers of sensation, adds to the orgasm.
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnne
I must agree with Beffer. If the guy going down on you just wants you to cum so they can move on, it dims the experience. It means that the orgasm you obtain, often isn't as good. Or you just give up, push them away and move onto fucking. Which guys seem to think means that you were so hot, you wanted their cock instead. But what it really means is that you feel pressured so you just give up.

The worst thing is that the guy might not even be pressuring you. Past experience or pressure on ourselves sometimes leads women to feel this way. I read somewhere years ago that some women need stimulation for around 10 minutes before they orgasm. That's a long time for a woman to lay back and have stray thoughts about whether the guy is bored, tired, comfortable, turned on, etc.

The only way for a guy to overcome that is for him to convince the woman that he really wants his head between her legs and that he loves it.

Specific ideas to convince a lady you love it:
1. Sounds simple, but tell her you love eating her out
2. A little edging, lets her know that you aren't in a hurry... And is delightful
3. Don't rush to move from between her legs after she cums. If her clit is too sensitive, focus on other areas. And when I say don't rush, I don't mean wait just a minute.

Some other ideas:
1. Yes, to the kissing that Bria_xo mentioned
2. Kisses, and licks and nibbles to other parts of the body. Not talking about boobs. Neck, side, thigh... The goal is to make her wet, before you touch her pussy.
3. Take your time and as was stated before, pay attention to more than just the clit.
4. Fingers are wonderful
5. Building layers of sensation, adds to the orgasm.

Lady Anne, heart-felt thanks. You've put in very clear terms what I wish I'd known years ago. Fortunately, I consider myself a perpetual student, and so am grateful for your thoughts.

Since I love teasing and edging, your words give me new reasons to do so. And I completely understand your point about attitude – if you think he's just trying to get this over with so he can get on to the Main Event, then it almost makes it pointless.

Ironically, the reverse is also true. The most debilitating thing you can say (or imply) to a man (other than, "Are you in yet?") is to say "Are you getting close? I have a bus to catch…"

Thank you.

James

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by bria_xo
Lots of kissing, these lips have a direct affect on my other ones...

Be enthusiastic & noisy!

Kiss me again!

Kiss me again!

EPd
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Quote by Jen

EPd

Thx for the award Jen, maybe I should get a digital picture frame & place it on my night stand as an instruction video.

0 likes
Quote by bria_xo

Thx for the award Jen, maybe I should get a digital picture frame & place it on my night stand as an instruction video.

On behalf of all interested men, I would agree – you absolutely should!

It certainly helped me…

Thank you, Bria!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wish they don’t stop
Nafisa
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by Nafisa
I wish they don’t stop

I'm with Nafisa on this one, don't stop
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Meagan I wouldn’t till your pleading no more.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I wish they wouldn't stop.
0 likes
Thanks to everyone for your contributions! Much appreciated!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
don't have the game on and be paying more attention to Tom Brady than you are my pussy, please. how's that? biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Take their time. Its not a race to see fast you can get me to orgasm!
Meagan
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Having only had a single lover, I am hardly the one to answer, but we both approached it as Beffer suggested above -- it is the journey for both, not the destination that counts. There are times, of course, when the exception is the better path taken.
The Linebacker
0 likes
My dear friend, Sprite, sent me long explicit instructions on how to be the best possible cunnilingist. I don't quite understand it all, especially why l should wear a propeller beanie and close up serenade the pussy by playing Little Deuce Coupe on the kazoo. And l sometimes feel like l'm gonna pass out while standing on my head and eating pussy. But the final results seem to work, except l've got thigh rubbed blisters on my ears. Thanks, Sprite!!!!
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite
don't have the game on and be paying more attention to Tom Brady than you are my pussy, please. how's that? biggrin

Well. You see...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wish they'd move over and let their g/f do it

and then ..................leave us alone !!!!!!!!
Marx Sister
0 likes
Quote by sprite
"don't have the game on and be paying more attention to Tom Brady than you are my pussy, please. how's that? biggrin"

Please tell me that's never actually happened to you.

Guys – let the fact that I actually have to ask serve as a reminder that the bar is not nearly as high as it actually should be. Clear it.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Quote by She

Please tell me that's never actually happened to you.

Guys – let the fact that I actually have to ask serve as a reminder that the bar is not nearly as high as it actually should be. Clear it.

Urm it wasn't Tom Brady but the Sunday Game GAA but yeah I've been that girl.
When your lover is more interested in a free penalty then eating you right, let them go.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.