What do you feel sexy wearing?

last reply
27 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey Ladies! we all have a piece of clothing where we just think "wow I feel sexy" and know that people think the same thing too, So, whats your outfit or a piece of clothing that makes you feel that way?

I'll start'

For me, its always a simple sports bra and bootcut jeans.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A pencil dress thats tight fitted and heels for clothing anyway. Other than that it would be sexy underwear and heels!
Lurker
0 likes
Always has to be stockings, even just hold ups
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very slutty lingerie like corsets, thongs, thigh high stockings especially leather and PVC outfits with a harder edge. Also short mini skirts/dresses, low cut tops and short shorts. I feel sexiest of all wearing a strap on!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
for me i think it would be my lace bodystocking, with nothing else on obviously. i have even worn it out a select few times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it's always when I am modeling a new bra and panties for someone. I wear a pair of CFM heels that show off my legs and ass.
Lurker
0 likes
Stockings, garter belt with a thong and nice bra set under a nice dress makes me feel very sexy.

A short skirt and off the shoulder top or a short fitting dress dress with just a thong and bra set underneath also makes me feel very sexy.

A good quality set of silk french knickers and chemise feels very slinky and sexy to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Corsets or silky nighties, preferably no panties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by awensmom
Corsets or silky nighties, preferably no panties.

Me too i wear silk nighties for bed and panties but take panties off always quickly because silk is nice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A leather mini skirt and a leather jacket with nothing underneath and thigh high boots

Very short cut-off shorts, a cropped t-shirt and hoop earings

A tight sexy dress(not too short) with CFM heels
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since I am constantly in business attire and traveling, it is whatever sexy or even slutty lingerie I can get away with under "normal" or professional clothes I wear!

I like to push the limits so I never wear panties or thongs, (especially under skirts), I love to wear daringly high heels, (to make my boobs bounce), I have to wear a bra but I prefer demi or cupless whenever possibleand I might sneak in a set of nipple chains or rings, (pierceless! I'm a wimp with pain!)! And if I feel extra naughty, I'll wear one of my exotic pearl strand thongs and pull them up to rub me just right!

Kisses,

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Boots! And if I'm wearing nothing but boots, even better! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well tonight I shall feel very sexy wearing my newly purchased lingerie. Black silk push up bra, with the tiniest cerise hearts embroidered into the silk - and the matching panties, silk embroidered panel at the front, and at the back very sheer, totally see-through, soft gauzey fabric with a cerise silk bow at the top. Best bit about the panties is they have suspenders attached, which will lead down to fastening my vintage silk topped black stockings. High patent heels, and a black Jaegar shift dress. Mademoiselle Coco, naturally.

Special occasions call for special effort !
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by swollen
Well tonight I shall feel very sexy wearing my newly purchased lingerie. Black silk push up bra, with the tiniest cerise hearts embroidered into the silk - and the matching panties, silk embroidered panel at the front, and at the back very sheer, totally see-through, soft gauzey fabric with a cerise silk bow at the top. Best bit about the panties is they have suspenders attached, which will lead down to fastening my vintage silk topped black stockings. High patent heels, and a black Jaegar shift dress. Mademoiselle Coco, naturally.

PHWaoooor.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by swollen

Damn Swollen, even your posts drip of romantic sensuality... very nice description, I can picture it clearly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love wearing my guys shirts around the house..just the shirts nothing else..very sexy feeling..
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
I personally like to parade around in any of my collected jersey shorts. They're so comfy and loose, yet super short so I feel hot. Then just a sports bra or matching lace panties and boy shorts. It makes me feel relaxed yet still wanted. smile
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
lace panties and bra..... no matter what is worn over that i feel sexy....

and it may sound crazy but to me bare feet are sexy.... i always feel sexy when my feet are bare....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sometimes it can be as simple as a nice dress and heels

But I'm a bit of lingerie addict. I love corsets.

I have a preference for Balconette bras and french knickers / brazillians. and always feel sexy in them
Lurker
0 likes
Most of the time,(except the dead of winter) I wear just a tank top and panties around the house. It is comfortable and I feel very sexy.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Why don't we have a thread like this for the guys? I can't wait to tell you what makes me feel all sexy...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen

Oh my! I just came! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i feel the sexiest in jeans and a T. or just a man's tshirt. I like simple. Its not about the clothes I'm wearing. Its about how i feel in my own skin. if i feel good in my own skin then i feel sexy in anything.

Love always, Country Cutie
Love Always,
Country Cutie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Why don't we have a thread like this for the guys? I can't wait to tell you what makes me feel all sexy...

Let it out Jack, tell us what makes you feel all sexy.
The Linebacker
0 likes
My pirate costume!

Lurker
0 likes
Anythink I feel sexy in....(emphasis on "I")!!!!