Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you consider loss of your virginity?

last reply
26 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does it only happen the first time you're with a guy or is it just any male or female? Is it the sex or the penetration?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
loss of virginity is when you decide you've lost it. no one else can make that decision for you. for the record, i'm still a virgin on occasion.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Convict
0 likes
man, this is difficult to answer. Once upon a time, a female was considered a virgin until a penis penetrated her vagina. Is virginity still all about having an intact hymen? I don’t think so. Nor do I think a girl loses her virginity after she’s had someone else’s fingers inside her. I think, all woman can keep saying we are virgins just to be sure.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
btw, not really sure why it matters anyway.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket

It doesn’t.

never mattered to me if my partner was a virgin, claimed to be a virgin, or wasn't a virgin. actually, it's not something that's ever come up with any partners. guess it's a big deal to some guys? not really sure why.

Convict
0 likes
I think it’s less of a deal to everyone than it used to be. I heard the word “virgin” a lot because I went to a catholic school. So ok if they wanted us to be virgins, we were all virgins. I never hear anyone talking about it now though. I’m pretty sure it’s a fairytale now.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I think it’s less of a deal to everyone than it used to be. I heard the word “virgin” a lot because I went to a catholic school. So ok if they wanted us to be virgins, we were all virgins. I never hear anyone talking about it now though. I’m pretty sure it’s a fairytale now.

i think a few guys are hung up on it, but yeah, pretty sure it's not the big deal it used to be back in the stone age.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
For me 'virgin' means having had intercourse, vaginal or anal. Is it important? Other than to the person itself perhaps, it should not matter.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes
Quote by sprite
i think a few guys are hung up on it, but yeah, pretty sure it's not the big deal it used to be back in the stone age.

I think some women are too.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by noll

I think some women are too.

this is true. by the way, you're not allowed an opinion. it's in our new TOS. "Noll's opinion on matters for virginity is forfeit".

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by noll
For me 'virgin' means having had intercourse, vaginal or anal. Is it important? Other than to the person itself perhaps, it should not matter.

some people don't count anal sex - it's all about the breaking of the hymen. oral sex, too. it's really rather ludicris if you ask me.

Clumeleon
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by clum

i am speechless... lol

0 likes
Quote by sprite
some people don't count anal sex - it's all about the breaking of the hymen. oral sex, too. it's really rather ludicris if you ask me.

That's why I said what it means to me. Btw, why are you giving my opinion any validity by responding to it?

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by noll

That's why I said what it means to me. Btw, why are you giving my opinion any validity by responding to it?

i'm an anarchist at heart.

0 likes
Quote by sprite

i'm an anarchist at heart.

I'll keep that in mind when the next 'new rules' arrive.

Troublemaker
0 likes
a distant future event
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I certainly wouldn't think that a woman with 6 kids is a virgin. By the way, you're correct, it doesn't matter. I was just wondering what you thought. Now I know. Thanks
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Unless you go by an intact hymen, virginity is a completely subjective call. I couldn't even tell you when or how I lost mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The whole concept of virginity is patriarchal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I consider the first time I had penetrative sex with a male was the time I lost my virginity.
My hymen was well and truly destroyed a year or more before I had my first cock as I had inserted many a toy or finger etc to masturbate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think using the hymen as a standard is pretty ridiculous, since not all women even have one- some aren't born with a large one to begin with, and for some people it naturally goes away throughout puberty. I don't recall ever having one to begin with.
Lurker
0 likes
I’ve always believed that penile penetration is the loss of virginity. So actual intercourse was it for me.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by QueenofDiamonds
I’ve always believed that penile penetration is the loss of virginity. So actual intercourse was it for me.

yeah, but what if the first penile penetration you experience is anal. virgin or not a virgin?

0 likes
Quote by sprite

yeah, but what if the first penile penetration you experience is anal. virgin or not a virgin?

A lot of young chicks will give ass first to still be considered a virgin.
They'll still consider* themselves a virgin.

*Edit:typo fixed--brought to you by TypoQueen(iPhone problems)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The way I thought about it was that i had different types of virginity (Oral, Vaginal, Anal). I found it a lot easier to let go of my oral and anal virginity, but my vaginal was the one I sort of held sacred for some reason. I saved that one for the right guy and that's when I no longer considered myself a virgin.