What do girls look for in other girls?

last reply
17 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know i like girls of all shapes and sizes, but i was wandering what other girls like, especially the girls who arnt sure if they really like girls
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think you can find something beautiful in everyone but myself have always loved a girlfriend with attitude and curves
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
BEWBIES!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer women who are about my age, slender, narrow hips and not too busty. That's just my preference though and certainly not a requirement.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My faves are a shapely body, a pretty face, a happy, healthy, outlook on life and big beautiful eyes that make me wet and wild!
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
Bubbly personality, curvy, "bigger" boobs and pretty face! These are a few of my favorite things....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i look for a girl that is thin or slim, smaller breasted, with strong independent outer personas. Particularly tend to like girls with long beautiful hair but hey all women are beautiful. smile

im straight btw, i dont lust after these girls, i just become close supportive friends :P
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Two arms, two legs, a head on top, that'll do for me smile

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
In my little world she’s up to ten years older and taller than me (I’m 5.2), friendly, has a good sense of humour, we have a lot in common and the conversation is good, she’s slim, pretty, intelligent and confident. She’s single or in an open relationship. She's visually stimulated by me and the way I dress, she thinks I’m sexy in a cute sort of way but straight (because in the real world I always act as if I am) but that’s perfect for her as she gets a kick out of seducing younger straight women for casual sex.

She likes to be in charge, knows what she wants and is quite determined to get it…she's hot and horny... and wants me.

I like my little world; it’s fuelled by my fervent imagination.
Lurker
0 likes
A Girl who is effortlessly pretty but doesn't realise it.
Natural not heavily made up and doesn't take life to seriously
Lurker
0 likes
A Girl who is effortlessly pretty but doesn't realise it.
Natural not heavily made up and doesn't take life to seriously
Lurker
0 likes
i am not too fussy but i am addicted to babyface girls. the ones that look so innocent
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
big butts :3 and tattoos but any girl can tickle my fancy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, size isn't the issue either. I think it's definitely the way she carries herself. I go weak in the knees for girls who don't realise how beautiful they are. Girls who play with their own hair, smile with their eyes, and speak like they have a secret.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A girl who can be a good trusted friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Friendship, honesty with a fab sense of humour, carries herself well and interacts with all walks of life and open minded. Im luck enough to have friends with these qualities smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can usually see everything I need to know in her eyes.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Strong females - kind of badass types. Definitely feminine in looks but with a more dominant/masculine energy without being too over the top. Risk takers, rule breakers, confident, intelligent and very sexual. Physically I prefer athletic to curvy body types, long hair and a little fire behind the eyes. That's the type I'd naturally be into. I'm also drawn to the mysterious artsy sex-kitteny types. There's gotta be some substance and intrigue though. No dumb cheerleaders, quiet/introverts or cutesy innocent girls.