What DICK Size do you prefer???

last reply
13 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would rather have a skilled lover with an average penis than a lousy lover who is hung like a horse.
All things being equal though, bigger is better. By bigger I mostly mean thickness. Length really isn't that important except that too long can hurt.
A hard Eight inches that I can't get my hand around is perfect.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
7or9" is perfect
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I had this in my bookmarks, if it can help: http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TEV1SCRVO37RSPU5S/p2

14,714 women answered the poll, and 75% of them prefer a dick that's between 5 and 7 inches. A 5-inch penis even seems to be preferred over a 7.5 to 10-inch one.

Not exactly a scientific study, but I tend to believe that this is a bit more accurate than the over-the-top answers given by some Lushies (sorry folks).
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Size isn't the most important criteria for me, but for the sake of argument, let's say 6-8" long and really thick.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by alison90
I would rather have a skilled lover with an average penis than a lousy lover who is hung like a horse.
All things being equal though, bigger is better. By bigger I mostly mean thickness. Length really isn't that important except that too long can hurt.

Agree with you 100%! I'd just add in a large head and a nice set of balls to go with the eight inches! mmm
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by angielady

Agree with you 100%! I'd just add in a large head and a nice set of balls to go with the eight inches! mmm

Yes, the driver is far more important than the vehicle he's driving. Big men tend to be enthralled more with their size than making love
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by angielady

Yes, the driver is far more important than the vehicle he's driving. Big men tend to be enthralled more with their size than making love
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
alison90 wrote:

angielady wrote:

I agree with Alison90 and Angielady - it is not the size that matters it is how they use it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have enjoyed a lot. From 3 to 9 inches.
It's the guy driving it that counts not the size of it.
The worst ones are those who can't last more than a minute and size has nothing to do with that.
Lurker
0 likes
thanks for your replies !
Lurker
0 likes
I chuckled at the chart, looks like something at a doctors office, next to the eye & weight charts. I guess I'm with the majority 6" long, 4-5" girth, girth eh? I'll need to ask hubby if his girth measures up.
Lurker
0 likes
It is not the size that matters to me it is how he uses it.