What conversation.....

last reply
11 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Alright ladies, looking for some help here. I have a short road trip coming up with the wife, and looking for some conversation pointers (topics, questions etc) to get her motor running during the drive....any help?
Mazztastic
0 likes
You could try a little role play? Maybe talk about some fantasies...

You could download some audios from lush and listen to them on the drive and then discuss what you liked about them, talk about what you would do...

(You're welcome to use any of my audios lol)
0 likes
I would do the name game ala..I am thinking of a sexual position that starts with...

or bring a little finger vibrator so you can tease as you talk

loved the audio stories that mazza suggested

toy and audio

love that you want to turn your wife on

now that is sexy

happy trip!!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

You could download some audios from lush and listen to them on the drive and then discuss what you liked about them, talk about what you would do...

I had someone do this with one of my audio stories. He told me before the vacation, and I received great feedback when they returned.

Also, I love trolling through the forums looking for great conversation starters. Besides the pubes and boobs, there are some interesting questions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

I love this idea, especially talking about fantasies. I love to fantasize about people I see when I am out, maybe you can make up hot fantasies about people you see in cars during your trip.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Damn, now I want to go on a trip with someone just to use the audio story idea.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
(...) maybe you can make up hot fantasies about people you see in cars during your trip.

"Hmmm, that old trucker would look so sexy in a cute schoolgirl outfit."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Talk your FANTASIES.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Listen to her. Let her feel important and cared for, and that you are a couple traveling and renewing your love for her, you unspoken intimacy. Set the mood to one she can relax in and feel safe. The she will begin to emerge with you in the picture.
Suddenly the beautiful field you just passed is as beautiful as you suggest, and would be a great place to run with her hand in hand, and .....catch her giggling from the run and kiss her. Just giving you a feel of the whole thing, you see?
In short, if you want a trip that becomes fantasy with her in it. then do just that; slowly weave the fantasy, she will find you both in it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The topics I've found most stimulating are:
1. The political and macro economic effect of China as a financial superpower.
2. The environmental benefit of the adding ethanol to petrol.
3. Will the invention of graphite have a marked effect on the 21st century.

If these fail, ask her for a blowjob while you're driving.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Tell her you'll do the dishes when you get home, and then actually do it. Trust me, there won't be enough lemons in the world to wipe the smile off your face.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always try to be helpfull on here, and I will, but ......Surely as this women is your wife, and assuming it's not an arranged marriage and you've not just met? And that you've been together for a suitable period of time, you probably know better than any of us, about what makes her tick?

Tell her you love her, tell her you are looking forward to spending one-on-one time with her, find a romantic stop-over, go to a romantic restaurant, reminisce about your first date, the first time you made love together. be yourself, make her laugh...... I wish someone was taking me on a road trip, i'd have his cock out and in my mouth before we'd got on the motorway,