Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What color turns you on the most. Ladies?

last reply
22 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Is there a particular COLOR that gets your juices flowing?
Mmmm I would say white. Don't know why? *eyes glued to X-man's avatar*

or brown for, you guess it, Chocolate! And Chocolate is always a turn on!
dark plum purple...

I've noticed all of my vibrators over the years have been purple... its an unconscious choice on my part... but it must work for me...LOL
Electric blue and Purple seem to work well for us. Again, most of the toys bought over the years seem to fall into one or both of those colours. Ummm interesting, I wonder what it means...if anything!!!!
For me it is always red, I always go for that colour. I also find that lovely rich deep purple is a turn on for me.
well ... until they make something darker ... I'll take Black
or Merlot
or Midnight Blue
i'm big on white .. against toned and tan skin.. so sexy.. *drools*
Quote by eroticwriter26
i'm big on white .. against toned and tan skin.. so sexy.. *drools*

Oh yeah, tight white t-shirt against tanned skin.
Hubby loves me in green, give me him in dark colors, black, navy, charcoal grey...YUM!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
I know it sounds boring, but I love Red...
Quote by HoneyBee000
For me it is always red, I always go for that colour. I also find that lovely rich deep purple is a turn on for me.
It has to be red. Is it possible to be hit on if your are not wearing Red?
on me- purple

on men- white, just like eroticwriter said
Bluish Purple as in Tanzanite bluish purple on my finger or around my neck if you know what I mean!!!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
During the winter when I don't tan, on me I love the color aqua or turquoise. During the summer I tend to where yellow and pink. But for some reason I am very attracted to lime green. Most of my toys are. Matter of fact, lots of my stuff are!
Quote by SweetBitch
Mmmm I would say white. Don't know why? *eyes glued to X-man's avatar*

or brown for, you guess it, Chocolate! And Chocolate is always a turn on!

I never doubted it for a second!!!! Tru Dat!
Give me Black anyday,theres just something about being dressed in black
I would say black does it for me. Sophisticated and sensual.
Wow, it just so happens I am wearing black coat, white shirt, purple tie, and I have really, really blue eyes. Hah hah.
Pink well maybe hot pink would be better!

It could also be black to brown to white or any color in between. Men come in al types of colors that is appealing. That is what your mendt is it not?
I love lavender or a deep purple, it seems I get hit on more when I'm wearing those colors. As for my men, I love a man in a blue pinstripe suit......mmmmm...so hot!!!