What are your Biggest Sexual Regrets ?

last reply
12 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Mana wahine
0 likes
That I never slept with any of the All Blacks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by laura

...yet.

(Gotta be optimistic in these troubling times)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by laura

do i sense a gangbang in your future?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Not picking the right lovers sad
0 likes
Sleeping with my best friends cousin in her car, he had the tiniest dick I’ve ever seen! What a wasted night ???
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by sprite

do i sense a gangbang in your future?

I imagine they have busy schedules, so it would make sense to crank them out one after another.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by laura

I imagine they have busy schedules, so it would make sense to crank them out one after another.

i don't know. with covid, they might all have a lot of free time on their hands right now.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Best down-under
0 likes
Quote by laura

Laura, you could start with a certain disabled bathroom at Christchurch airport ...

If alternatively I said start with a hooker would most of Lushdom totally get the wrong idea.

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by CuriousAnnie

Laura, you could start with a certain disabled bathroom at Christchurch airport ...

If alternatively I said start with a hooker would most of Lushdom totally get the wrong idea.

Oh, and pull an Aaron Smith? Lol. I thought it was Aussie league and NFL players who were into the hookers, drugs, and sex binges?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CuriousAnnie

Fortunately there are some who know what you're on about and anyway if rugby players were involved it wouldn't be a gangbang but more of a ruck or a maul situation wouldn't it?

If it was organised you'd have a scrum with someone yelling out for everyone to "Crouch, touch and engage!"
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Hooking up with Ian right out of high school, and with Kristi in college.
Lurker
0 likes
I regret saying no to a pair of brothers