last reply
89 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Note: Please do not turn this into another 'thread to be avoided'. It would be nice to keep it on topic for the OP.
Thank you.

too late.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Artistic Tart
0 likes
This thread sucks ass. If you're wondering if it's your fault, then it is.
Lurker
0 likes
Okay, I'm out of this thread. If anyone has a problem with anything I've said in this thread, could you please send me a private message. I will repeat I did not try to offend anyone I directed my posts to.
Lurker
0 likes
To be able to please my lady in any way she wishes to give her total pleasure. Let her be in control making her to come first and be her sex toy.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Ok, I'll repeat, It was not clear to me what was said in Angelheart's post. Who has the problem with what I said, you or Angelheart because I haven't heard anything from angelheart. I did not reply with sarcasm and I did not try to intimidate anyone or make them look bad. I didn't even call anyone any names! So I am asking you again, to please mind your own business, my post was not directed at you.

And her's was not directed at you. Just pointing out what a hypocrite you are. You come into threads where I am not talking to you all the time to whine and complain then tattle when you don't like what I said after you come seeking my attention.

Stop being such a hypocrite and grow up.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

And her's was not directed at you. Just pointing out what a hypocrite you are. You come into threads where I am not talking to you all the time to whine and complain then tattle when you don't like what I said after you come seeking my attention.

Stop being such a hypocrite and grow up.

Ok I DO have to address one thing. I do not, nor do I EVER come into a thread and post just to seek YOUR attention. Perhaps only in your dreams.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Liz
I like some light bondage and spanking.
This is a fairly recent thing for me but it is seriously good fun smile

Note: Please do not turn this into another 'thread to be avoided'. It would be nice to keep it on topic for the OP.
Thank you.

You mean this thread where he said he was into bondage n shit? Yes, this thread had the potential to be one of those threads with thousands of posts that becomes some lush staple.

I wonder if anyone would have cared about it after three or four posts of people saying what they are into in a generic fashion? <-- serious question.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Ok I DO have to address one thing. I do not, nor do I EVER come into a thread and post just to seek YOUR attention. Perhaps only in your dreams*.

Only in my nightmares*.

Click the blue text. See this thread. I was not talking to you. You came in seeking my attention after many times of me telling you to buzz off and that I didn't care what you have to say so might as well not talk to me. But what do you do? You come and quote me knowing full well you don't like me and I don't like you.

That's just a recent one, but it's ALL the time with you. Sorry I didn't want to be your friend. I'm busy. Get over it.

Stop seeking attention that you know will be negative and grow up already.
Lurker
0 likes
I love ladies, eyes, ass , sexy feet and toes, love long legs . I love giving lots and lots of oral to lovely women . I love kissing and kissing and more kissing
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Wow - this thread already has 915 views. Impressive forum traffic!

As for what I'm into - pretty much the stuff I write about - being a dirty slut, anal, BJs, rough sex, light bondage and power exchange, rimming, sex toys, lollipops, dirty talk, some DP/threesome fare. I like the idea of gangbangs - more so in fantasy. I do have some 'reluctance' fantasies, maybe a bit of quasi-blackmail, being tied up, tying others up, face sitting (with or without panties or undies on), slow grinds, 69, a bit of girl-on-girl, sweaty sex, ripped clothing, spandex, softer sex, intimacy, sensuality, consensual choking, belts, cum-play, public sex... I'm sure I'm forgetting a few. But ya know - generally stuff like that.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

As for what I'm into - pretty much the stuff I write about - being a dirty slut, anal, BJs, rough sex, light bondage and power exchange, rimming, sex toys, lollipops, dirty talk, some DP/threesome fare. I like the idea of gangbangs - more so in fantasy. I do have some 'reluctance' fantasies, maybe a bit of quasi-blackmail, being tied up, tying others up, face sitting (with or without panties or undies on), slow grinds, 69, a bit of girl-on-girl, sweaty sex, ripped clothing, spandex, softer sex, intimacy, consensual choking, belts, cum-play, public sex... I'm sure I'm forgetting a few. But ya know - generally stuff like that.

you forgot nail polish. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite

you forgot nail polish. smile

True. And a nail-polish bottle could double as a cute little buttplug too. :)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

I like popcorn.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bullying ... I never feel bullied. Maybe because I don't let myself, or maybe because I'm capable of dealing with things in whatever manner I choose.
Choose .... Good point. Everyone has a choice.
Why are many Adults not equipped for this?

Note: I understood what was being asked of me, and I also know why. I didn't phrase it too well. I ran it altogether, which might make one wonder what I was trying to say.
I also understand too well how sensitive people are and how instead of ignoring something or just following along, they cripple and go running off to whine. Trying to get someone banned and such. Believe me, it's more of an asset to Lush, than not.
As Ashleigh mentioned ... Look at the views (traffic) on here.

Lighten up people.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm, what am I into? I'm not even sure. I don't like the super rough and kinky stuff. Being tied up and choked doesn't appeal to me very much. I guess I like sensuality, passion and affection. Playful roughness might be alright.
Lurker
0 likes
what ever I can get away with smile
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
People, people, people. Lets keep the thread on track. Private messaging works wonders for those things that should be kept behind closed doors. Otherwise prepare to bend over and wait for the next regularly scheduled spankings to begin.

Rachel you know what I am talking about. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Pleasure, details for obtaining it, thats personal but each to their own. But simply put mine is Pleasure
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Bondage is great fun ;) I love to be tied up and punished for being naughty ;)
Hey there, I'm an inspiring erotic writer. I take story requests and write about most anything so hit me up if you have a crazy fantasy that you would like me to bring to life ;) Also, please check out my stories and comment and vote if you like them!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
People, people, people. Lets keep the thread on track. Private messaging works wonders for those things that should be kept behind closed doors. Otherwise prepare to bend over and wait for the next regularly scheduled spankings to begin.

i like bondage and shit too!

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

As for what I'm into - pretty much the stuff I write about - being a dirty slut, anal, BJs, rough sex, light bondage and power exchange, rimming, sex toys, lollipops, dirty talk, some DP/threesome fare. I like the idea of gangbangs - more so in fantasy. I do have some 'reluctance' fantasies, maybe a bit of quasi-blackmail, being tied up, tying others up, face sitting (with or without panties or undies on), slow grinds, 69, a bit of girl-on-girl, sweaty sex, ripped clothing, spandex, softer sex, intimacy, sensuality, consensual choking, belts, cum-play, public sex... I'm sure I'm forgetting a few. But ya know - generally stuff like that.

2-1/2 pages of arguing, and this girl finally delivers. I guess it would have been easier to ask what you're NOT into .

On a more serious note, I'm not sure what you meant by 'reluctance fantasies'... 69s, sweaty sex, etc, are rather common, especially when compared to some other practices you mentionned...
Lurker
0 likes
As you can see vampire, some are heavily into drama
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by BlackHawk1967

OMG!!! This is perfect!!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn

You just want an excuse to spank someone....admit it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BlackHawk1967

Oh my fucking god...! LMFAO I did not expect this from a stupid question!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like some light bondage and spanking, which is good funsmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I like SM

Nafisa
Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

Vicki and I only have three limitations: no pain, no poop, and no pets. Other than that, we are pretty much open to anything among consenting adults, We love sharing and being shared, and, of course, a night of steamy sex between the two of us is always fun, too.

Please read our latest story.

A Sexy Sea Cruise