last reply
28 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hershey's Chocolate Kisses!!

I Am Not Sure What You Are Really Asking.
Lurker
0 likes
Hey,I agree,I'm not sure what you are asking,could you be more to the point ? does it mean with girl to girl guy to girl ? please be more open babe xx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Hershey's Chocolate Kisses!!

I Am Not Sure What You Are Really Asking.

My thoughts exactly, especially the ones with almonds in them! YUMM!

My favorite type of kisses are the well placed ones that turn into bites. I seem to have developed a bit of a kink for that lately. *chills*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just love having toe kisses, actually, my feet. Oh, and the neck - yeah, the neck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The lightly pressed ones against the back of my ear or down the side and back of my neck.

The ones that linger on my nipples and start out very light then go into full on suction!

Kissses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 321ZoeF
Hey,I agree,I'm not sure what you are asking,could you be more to the point ? does it mean with girl to girl guy to girl ? please be more open babe xx

I guess the answer to that depends what YOUR favourite types of kiss are??

Me, I like kisses from behind, on my neck (also liking the bitey ones)

I like little pecks on the lips which turn into lusty, deep kisses, yes to the lip sucking and biting...

I've posted before about how much I like talking kisses - you know, ones planted on your lips to shut you up, or the ones which are punctuated with sexy talk... Oh so nice...

I heard a cool thing recently (not strictly Lush-like, but worth repeating) about being kissed on the face by a baby and how it was like having bubbles land on your face and burst, or something like that... It made me smile anyway...
Lurker
0 likes
slow easy ones that turn to tongue wrestling soft on neck "butterfly" any place light nibbling just out and out exploring ones body to find key spots to send ripples
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
slow drawn out kisses are best, then being kissed all over
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Kisses on the collar bone.
? A True Story ?
Lurker
0 likes
The slightly bashful, brief and gentle ones he gives me after I catch him looking at me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
up top !! i like a slow sucking tongue kiss. down there.... welll same lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK, so now I know, LOL

I love soft kisses on the back of my neck then up the side to my ear, little bites are nice too. Then soft kisses on my lips with tongue probing inside until our tongues dance together for what seems like an eternity!! Lots of caressing and stroking of my hair as we kiss!! Heaven, sheer heaven!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Deep, slow and passionate. Let you tongue do the work and don't try to chew my face off go lower for that!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lately I've found I really like kisses and nips along my spine and upper back. Just behind my ears is always a fav too. I'm not a big fan of deep mouth kisses, but I like biting so that's probably why.
Lurker
0 likes
Slow, long and passionate!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like long kisses on my lips then maybe some tounge if im into it. smile

i also like them lightly on my neck. :)
i love dirty nasty filthy steamy hot sex!
Lurker
0 likes
I love kisses where you can feel the other person smiling smile x

Another favourite is being kissed slowly and softly on my neck, with the kisses gradually getting harder and more intense.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
kitty kisses.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Clitty Kisses
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wamster
I love kisses where you can feel the other person smiling smile

That's really sweet! :)

I like when someone kisses round my eyes, it makes me feel treasured.
Lurker
0 likes
Soft, light kisses along my neck that carry a promise
Lurker
0 likes
A passionate kiss. One hand on the nape of your neck the other grazes your cheek, soft bites on your lower lip, shivers up your spine. Ahhh I need a passionate kiss soon!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I love it when she nearly sucks the tongue out of my mouth!
Lurker
0 likes
Long, slow passionate kisses that steal your breath away.
Lurker
0 likes
amazing soft passionate first kisses that leave your head spinning!

or kisses all down my back....god!
Lurker
0 likes
Long, slow, sensuous kisses with slips and dips of tongue on my neck and collar bone
Lurker
0 likes
biting is fun.