Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What are some of the reasons you might tell a man "No" when it comes to sex?

last reply
19 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I can not be in the mood because I am exhausted, but even then, I will do a quicky. I guess the only time it's a "no" is if I'm sick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bad breath bad hygiene
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I just don't like the guy, or he doesn't turn me on.
Lurker
0 likes
Let me add that I am married, if i was single, there would be many more reasons than being sick lol.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not attracted to him or he is trying too hard. I hate guys that have no prob walking right up and saying they want to eat or fuck me at random. Its the guys that DONT hit on me that get their world rocked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm on my period. He cheated. No physical attraction. He smells. He has an std. He's a jerk. He has no intention of getting me off. If he's married/with girlfriend. He's been drinking to much. Underage/too old. Just a few of the reasons. If he was forcing me against my will. I'd say NO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not attracted to him physically or mentally and aggressive, pushy men are highly unattractive to me.
Lurker
0 likes
when he's been an ASSHOLE
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When he is pushing too hard and his hygiene is less than acceptable. I really would prefer to say yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends on my mood , pretty relaxed in life but have my off days but not often. sex helps me relax , twice said no due to hygiene ugh! yep had the guys who think u have a drink or a laugh you automatically fuck, no way it puts me off , Jelly xxx
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
You mean a guy I've already been having sex with? Or a guy who is trying to have sex with me for the first time?

For the first: I'm on the rag, or I'm mad at him, or I've broken up with him, or he's all sweaty, or I'm exhausted!

For the second: He's a jerk, He's not my type, Bad hygiene, or he's someone it would be awkward to change our relationship into a sexual one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just don't believe "I" would enjoy my time with him. I have said NO many times for a variety of reasons. Many have been mentioned here.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i don't need a reason. all i need to do is say "no". that should be it.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Nerdzilla
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i don't need a reason. all i need to do is say "no". that should be it.

This.
Lurker
0 likes
If a Man ASKS me...i probly will say no. But the Men who TELL me ususlly get everything they want. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because I'm simply not in the mood.
-Rene
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
simply not interested

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
A limp cock ........ i guess
LOL