Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Were you ever a.....

last reply
21 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Were you ever a prude? If so what was the reason or event that made that all change
Nope.
[url]http://[/url]
absolutely not. next question, please.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

I went out with a couple of prudes before. What a waste of time.
Quote by Buz
I went out with a couple of prudes before. What a waste of time.

at the same time? didja have a threeway? cause that would really be kind of twilight zone...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

No way, Holmes.
Quote by sprite

at the same time? didja have a threeway? cause that would really be kind of twilight zone...

Actually suggesting a threeway is one of the best ways to break up with a prude...

They are also horrified by suggesting anal, toys, lubes, or by blindfolding them and taking them to the adult toy store and sitting them in the lap of an inflated lifesize sex doll and taking their picture!!!
Quote by Buz

Actually suggesting a threeway is one of the best ways to break up with a prude...

They are also horrified by suggesting anal, toys, lubes, or by blindfolding them and taking them to the adult toy store and sitting them in the lap of an inflated lifesize sex doll and taking their picture!!!

sounds like experience speaking

I think I was just shy when younger, but never a Prude.
Same as above shy but not a prude!
before marrige i was virgin and shy but never a prude...ofcourse it changed after.....lol
Nope I wasn't called a prude at all.
I was a prude.. til I got here.. there is no god...
I use to be a bit more close minded, I wouldn't say prude. I'm really open minded now though. I am willing to try almost anything once. Though I do have a few limits, as I'm sure everyone does.
prude   [prood] Show IPA
noun
a person who is excessively proper or modest in speech, conduct, dress, etc.

On the outside at times yes. I had a house and staff to run at different times and places in my life and there was a call for decorum that was expected.

de·co·rum   [dih-kawr-uhm, -kohr-] Show IPA
noun
dignified propriety of behavior, speech, dress, etc.
the quality or state of being decorous; orderliness; regularity.
Usually, decorums. an observance or requirement of polite society.

However when on my own time and/or in private, no.
Like a few others have already mentioned, I think I was more shy than prudish because what was playing in my mind and in my fantasies was anything but prudish! All it took was the right partner to make me feel safe and that I could let loose. After that, it was just like opening Pandora's Box
Nerver a prude, but a late bloomer to a lot of things.
I've been called a prune before (not saying why, that's a whole different story) but never a prude.
would never be crude, and never a prude