watersports

last reply
19 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi gals what are you thoughts or have any of you tried or bein involved in golden shower watersports
Lurker
0 likes
It really doesn't appeal to me. Having my man go for a piss with the bathroom door open is about as far as I'm willing to go ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for you view
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
It really doesn't appeal to me. Having my man go for a piss with the bathroom door open is about as far as I'm willing to go ;)

Same here

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This has been discussed a few times before. It´s not a massive turn on for me, but if my partner is into it, then I can be as well. I don´t like peeing on anyone, but find it incredibly dirty when someone pees on me. I just don´t like it in my mouth
Her Royal Spriteness
1 like
it's actually a huge turn on for me - i've done it with my current partner/wife as well as someone i'd have to classify as a 'fuck buddy' although she's also a very close friend. there is, for me, an intimacy to it that i love, and the humiliation aspect is a turn on for me (i'm into bdsm).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A turn on for me but I don’t do it with everyone.
Nafisa
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My ex-girlfriend and I peed on each other while we were in the shower together once just to try it. Not something I ever tried again though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once was enough. I Prefer not to revisit it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No thanks. You piss on me on purpose and be prepared to sit down and pee for the rest of your life:-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never tried it, and it's not on my list of things I really want to try, but if I had a partner who was into it, I'd definitely give it a go
Lurker
0 likes
I have had it done twice but Only in a limited way. My woman needed to piss while in the shower. I had her straddle my leg & just let it Flow. The warm trickle of her pee down my leg felt SO good. I have never had a full body golden shower.
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy watersports giving and receiving with the right person(s).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not my thing. Kinda gross imo
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by Guest
Hi gals what are you thoughts or have any of you tried or bein involved in golden shower watersports

Once i was bathed in golden shower in the jaccuzy by four guys
I get very much turned on and horny remembering that night
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have done it.

Nafisa
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Hell yes love the wife peeing on me