Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching yourself masturbate in mirror/recorded video... turn on/off/curious?

last reply
43 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
9 likes
watching yourself masturbate in mirror/recorded video is a turn on/off for you or are you curious about that?
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
I am not a gal, but this is a great question..... I enjoy watching myself in a mirror masturbating, and yes it does turn me on. I even did a video of it once and it was HOT. But I don't have that video any more.
i find your screenname to be a bit ironic. :P
Not curious at all.
I absolutely love watching when I'm having sex - it's definitely a turn-on. I've done it once or twice with masturbation but don't really bother - guess it's not my thing.
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I absolutely love watching when I'm having sex - it's definitely a turn-on. I've done it once or twice with masturbation but don't really bother - guess it's not my thing.

I'm the exact same.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

I would feel 100% silly filming myself masturbate and then watching it, so no I'd probably never do that
I have recorded video of myself masturbating on a few occasions but it was more about arousing the viewer than myself. Personally, I don't get any real arousal from recording or watching myself masturbate for my own sake but put a handsome man across from me and it becomes over-the-top H.O.T!
As Dancing_Doll and slipperywhenwet mentioned, it can be hot watching yourself in a mirror as you're having sex, especially with a gorgeous partner and if you look good yourself. That way when you take a glance in the mirror, your mind goes "damn, we're so fucking hot together!", which can raise the level of excitement.

But I wouldn't hang a huge mirror next to my bed and watch myself all the time. I think it can also become a distraction, which can make you focus about what you look like more than what you're actually doing ; I also prefer to focus my attention on my partner rather than on myself. I once heard a sexologist say the same, in fact.
Huge turn on! I try to always either have a mirror or phone so that I can watch myself! Even better when someone watches me watch myself!
would love to watch you watching yourself
Turn on I love watching myself
Hope it's ok from a guy's view, i find it a turn on!
Turn on for sure. I love to watch myself cum.
Absolute turn on...even if I am a bloke lol

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Have never tried that, but I know my best friend did it for her boyfriend.
Quote by BraveBitch
watching yourself masturbate in mirror/recorded video is a turn on/off for you or are you curious about that?

No and No
I have a full length mirror in my bedroom, I love sitting in front of it when I get myself off....big turn on ;)
Love watching and masturbating at the same time.
I love "practicing" in a mirror. smile I mean, you gotta know juuuussst when they can see your panties (or lack of), it's a big moment. :)
It's a HUGE Turn-On!
It makes me see what others do and then I can also learn to do some other wicked things that drives others crazy when they watch me!

Nothing better than CUMMING!!!

Kisses!

Steph
Quote by Cullen1
would love to watch you watching yourself

I'd love to watch him, watching you watch yourself!
I love to watch and to be watched. I'm just weird like that.
Quote by Sweetcheeks2004
I love to watch and to be watched. I'm just weird like that.

thats not weird, if it is , I am with ya
i love recording and then watching. i often masturbate to me masturbating! smile
Sex in front of of a mirror is great but I don't like the idea of watching myself masturbate.
I find it a HUGE turn on