last reply
17 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies,
do you enjoy the sight of your partner stroking and cumming in front of you?

In my first relationship I felt really embarrassed, going on with experience I'm finding this very erotic and I really love from time to time to give myself pleasure while my gf is watching at me, I love how her eyes are moving through all of my body.. and sometimes she couldn't resist to help me

share your experience!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Yes, I enjoy watching my husband jerk-off while I watch. Most of the time, I'll vibrate for him while he strokes his cock.

He likes to see me come and then he comes.

It's very exciting.

Xo
Lurker
0 likes
Very much so.
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy it very much
Lurker
0 likes
I think it's so sexy
Lurker
0 likes
It is wonderful! From the very first time (my second marriage) I loved it so much I wrote about it: Cindy's Story: "Cum For Me"
One time he even sent me a video of himself masturbating and cumming with a message telling me how much he missed me when were apart for about a week. I have watched it many times since! Sometimes I will watch it before he comes home from work. I don't tell him, but when I do I am very eager to see him when he gets home!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm fine with it as long he doesn't expect me to let him finish ;)
i can't help it, i just have to join in!
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely. It's highly arousing
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I like a guy who will let me watch him play with himself without expecting me to join in, except maybe to clean up afterwards.

It's quite an intimate thing to share, and very arousing.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmm, yes such a turn on to watch. But every time, it ends up him starting, me joining in, us watching one another, and then fucking ;)
Ungovernable
0 likes
I love it, but we both would rather I did it for him!
0 likes
Yes, I would love to watch him. And I'm sure I will get the chance one day.
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MyssTemptress
Mmm, yes such a turn on to watch. But every time, it ends up him starting, me joining in, us watching one another, and then fucking ;)

I am with you...It is such a turn on but I can't keep my hands (or mouth) to myself, it's so alluring.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My hubby knows that I like to watch him 'jack', so he teases me with it sometimes.
Takes my memory back to the summer of my awakening, when I first saw a guy do himself.
It was amazing then to see him coax out that explosion, and still awes me.
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Lurker
0 likes
Mmhhmmm I enjoy watching my sexual partners jerk-off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My lover enjoys watching me erupt. I enjoy watching her play too
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes love it and he loves it when i do it.
i always end up joining in or cleaning him up, you know what i mean ;)