Watching Him

last reply
13 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Gals, would you ever watch your man have sex with another woman?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no, but I love watching him have sex with another man
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales

Good answer RX!!

If it's mutual like a swapping partners thing, sure, I think.
I would let him watch me though if that counts?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO!!!...I am too selfish I want my man all to myself.

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell no! Especially if i love the guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rxtales

rxtales im not passing judgement one way or the other, just curiously wanted to know if you were serious about that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO!

Another man? Now that is a totally different ball game!

Bottom line, it all depends on my emotional attachment to him. And what he desires as well. For if I "allow" him to go ahead with what he wants, will I be "allowed" to get what I want too?
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rxtales

Done that. It's awesomely sexy.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Woman
NO!

Another man? Now that is a totally different ball game!

Bottom line, it all depends on my emotional attachment to him. And what he desires as well. For if I "allow" him to go ahead with what he wants, will I be "allowed" to get what I want too?

Hmmm interesting very Interesting!

It all depends on the relationship and whats expected!

Run

Sorry realized it was the Gals section
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KoolHandDuke
Quote by rxtales

rxtales im not passing judgement one way or the other, just curiously wanted to know if you were serious about that.

Yeah I was being completely serious. I think it is incredibly sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes watching him with another women would be so sexy and watching a guy suck him off even MORE sexy!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have. It was his idea and I hated it at first but my mind changed once they started...

We had this row once about spending too much time apart so one day we were making out and he tied me to a chair and then brought a hooker in our bedroom and fucked her while I watched. It was .... amazing. She gave my pussy some attention after while he butt fucked me so it was all worth it.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh Hell Yes!

I've been with Hubby for a long time!
I love watching what he does with another woman especially if it is her first time with him!
Since I know what he does and how he feels, I get off more watching the reaction of the woman experiencing him!

Kisses!

Steph
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
Oh Hell Yes!

I've been with Hubby for a long time!
I love watching what he does with another woman especially if it is her first time with him!
Since I know what he does and how he feels, I get off more watching the reaction of the woman experiencing him!

Kisses!

Steph

What she said!!