Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Was intercourse painful the first time ?

last reply
21 replies
1.8k views
1 watcher
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The question is obviously for woman. Was it painful the first time?

Also can it ever be painful the 'first few times' ?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not really. My hymen was already gone by the time a guy's cock got in there. Dry fucks are about the only time it's ever painful.
0 likes
A little bit. I gave myself to Ex and seeing as he was my first sexual partner it was a bit uncomfortable.
Lurker
0 likes
alittle bit
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
It wasn't painful but it was uncomfortable the first time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not for me. I thoroughly enjoyed my first time(s).
I had been masturbating for a year or so and I believe my brush handle devoured my hymen.
My first cock felt amazing the first time and even better the second.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
I believe my brush handle devoured my hymen.

I like the word you choose - "Devoured."

Interesting choice. Normally, my pussy is the one doing the devouring.
Meagan
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
0 likes
Yes it hurt I was young.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Yes, it was quite painful for me, and for a few times afterward. I had an extraordinary thick hymen and it took a while before the hymen/hymenal ring was fully worn away.
Meagan
0 likes
Just a little. More worried about getting caught. Parked boat clothes on was worst ever.
Resident Otaku
0 likes
I was actually unable to have sex when I attempted my first time Kinda embarrassing. Turned out my parents neglected to tell me that I actually had a septate hymen and I'd been too shy to look so I didn't know about it. Had a very awkward conversation with my mother. Thankfully my boyfriend at the time was very understanding although when we attempted again he had to be fairly rough so it hurt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It wasn't painful at all. The painful part was how he treated me after and then the following days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did feel a brief searing pain and then it was over. Sadly the pain was the best part.
Lurker
0 likes
Not much in pussy but my 1st anal was bit painful.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
No , I was young but very gently treated by someone who knew exactly what to do . Same for first anal , no regrets ever.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by Sexybutt
I did feel a brief searing pain and then it was over. Sadly the pain was the best part.

Strangely, I agree with you! For a LONG time, I have vivid dreams of reliving my first time. Still do although over time, much less frequent. But just a vivid when they do happen.
Meagan
Sexy Seductive Siren
1 like
Quote by utterchaos
I was actually unable to have sex when I attempted my first time Kinda embarrassing. Turned out my parents neglected to tell me that I actually had a septate hymen and I'd been too shy to look so I didn't know about it. Had a very awkward conversation with my mother. Thankfully my boyfriend at the time was very understanding although when we attempted again he had to be fairly rough so it hurt.

Seems similar to my experience, although I knew from my first visit to the OB/GYN that I had an extraordinarily thick hymen and intercourse, at least at the beginning, was likely to be somewhat painful for me. She told my mom that she could surgically cut it to make it less painful for me, but (guided by her somewhat Puritan ideas of sex, even within marriage) wouldn't hear of it. So, like you, my first boyfriend had to rather rough deflowering me. No regrets though.
Meagan
Sexy Seductive Siren
1 like
Quote by DeeptiNaughty.....
My 1st anal was a bit painful.

I can relate to you on that, although, to be honest, I wanted it to hurt and he obliged me. But wouldn't change a thing if I could do it over.
Meagan
Sensual Hobgoblin
1 like
Quote by Meggsy
Not for me. I thoroughly enjoyed my first time(s).
I had been masturbating for a year or so and I believe my brush handle devoured my hymen.
My first cock felt amazing the first time and even better the second.

What Meg said. I actually had an orgasm, which kinda surprised me due to things I read and heard about the first time.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Lurker
0 likes
Some - I have been riding since I was small so the hymen was broke.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It was a little painful but it subsided quickly.