Was I right to do what I did girls?

last reply
7 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, never posted in the forum before but I do have a question for any of the girls here. First off, I'm a Virgin. There is nothing wrong with that in my opinion. But I was close to losing it one day, and to a girl who was also a Virgin and even said I could have sex with her. But I didn't. Don't get me wrong, I really wanted to, and she had just been fingered to her first noticeable orgasam (She said she had masturbated before, but never knew if she had had one yet). I purposely even made sure that she didn't do anything to me so as to focus on her. But we were in the woods, on a trail, and I didn't have a condom on me. I wanted it to be special ya know?

After that day, I never saw her again (it got complicated with long distance).

So, the question. Did I do right by not having sex right then or did I just blow my chance?

(Oh and also, should I post my experience as a story on the site, do you think people would read it or is it just rude to do that?)

Thanks for your help!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
quite honestly, not knowing the girl, or anything about your relationship, there's no way of knowing - really, we're all just a bunch of strangers on the internet. probably get a lot of opinions on here, but that doesn't mean any of them will be right.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If you're asking whether you blew your chance with having sex with her, specifically, hmm... maybe. Depends on if you have plans to see her again, and it sounds like that's probably not going to happen with long distance issues.

Don't worry - another opportunity to lose your V will come along.

If you didn't have a condom, it totally makes sense to say no.

I once had the opportunity to lose my V on the hood of a car under the moonlight on a hot summer night with this ridiculously gorgeous guy I'd just met while camping. But like you, I thought the moment should be 'special'... So instead, I ended up losing it to a total a-hole on a blanket in the basement of his house a few months later.

So... regrets? I've had a few. You get over it though. In the meantime, it's not a bad idea to have a condom in your wallet at all times (just incase). smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A good point; I was dating her for about three months, but only in an LDR (Long Distance relationship) over the internet. I had met her once before and this was our second/last time we saw each other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
If you're asking whether you blew your chance with having sex with her, specifically, hmm... maybe. Depends on if you have plans to see her again, and it sounds like that's probably not going to happen with long distance issues.

Don't worry - another opportunity to lose your V will come along.

If you didn't have a condom, it totally makes sense to say no.

I once had the opportunity to lose my V on the hood of a car under the moonlight on a hot summer night with this ridiculously gorgeous guy I'd just met while camping. But like you, I thought the moment should be 'special'... So instead, I ended up losing it to a total a-hole on a blanket in the basement of his house a few months later.

So... regrets? I've had a few. You get over it though. In the meantime, it's not a bad idea to have a condom in your wallet at all times (just incase). smile

Havent we all. But You Did It Your Way!!! HAHA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for your help guys smile
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
You had doubts about having sex - so yes, you did right by yourself. You'll soon meet another girl and find yourself in a similar situation - just make sure you're fully prepared (have a condom and know how to use it).
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
You seem a sensitive and thoughtful guy - it's a shame you didn't have a condom, because if I read the situation right, it sounds as if you were both ready for it, and it would have been good for both of you. Sex in the open air can be wonderful!

But I agree that you did the right thing that time.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx