Wanting Wife / Gf to have sex with another man

last reply
10 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Does this offend most women or does it turn them on?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does not offend me at all. Anything or most anything between consenting adults is cool!! Key word is CONSENTING!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would love to watch my wife (she is 17 yrs. younger than me) being gang banged by 3 or more black guys with big cocks. Altough she says "it ain't gonna happen" it makes her hot and wet when I talk about it while we are fucking. Big black cock fucking white ladies is so damn sexy!
Lurker
0 likes
Never will understand how a woman would be offended by having sex with another while her SO observed. Just everyone needs to be on the same page and guys if you consent now, you consent forever.

No throwing it in her face in the next disagreement.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Never will understand how a woman would be offended by having sex with another while her SO observed. Just everyone needs to be on the same page and guys if you consent now, you consent forever.

No throwing it in her face the next disagreement.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said. Nothing to add.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
It is a fantasy of mine to watch my wife being pleasured by another man.

I think about if she enjoyed him more than me, how i would feel insecure and humiliated, but i find this erotic. It is just my submissive side showing.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I think it's very hot.

A woman has to get beyond the "omg, it must mean he doesn't really love me if he wants to see that" and consider it part of the kinky adventure between the two of you as a couple. The cuckold adventure is much like the threesome adventure.... It's ultimately for the pleasure of the main couple. The 'other person' or 'persons' are merely props.

It's not for everyone, but if the couple is open-minded, not limited by ideas of sexual-monogamy, adventurous/kinky and totally in synch in terms of their fantasies, it's just more sexual thrills to be had by all.
Lurker
0 likes
Everyone is hard wired differently I guess. I cannot possibly understand this fetish, condition, urge, or whatever it is. What I like to think is my "open-mindedness" stops here. Sorry.
Lurker
0 likes
As a fantasy, my most prevelant by far, both as a wank-fantasy and the theme I most like to write around (Oddly my fantasy often involves not so much watching, as hearing from another room/being aware of situation but not part of it. Then lover describing later, showing me the evidence etc etc.)

Given I am single at the mo, and given I have never actually enacted it in real life, not sure. In fantasy it's obviously idealised, as are the woman's lovers. Real life, I think with the right partner I could go for it. But like any adult games we play, I'd have to be frickin sure we were all in the right emotional space.

BTW, only a couple of days ago I was surprised to read of an academic study that suggested that this is actually the number one most common male fantasy (I'd have guessed being with two bi woman might have been).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I think it's very hot.

A woman has to get beyond the "omg, it must mean he doesn't really love me if he wants to see that" and consider it part of the kinky adventure between the two of you as a couple. The cuckold adventure is much like the threesome adventure.... It's ultimately for the pleasure of the main couple. The 'other person' or 'persons' are merely props.

It's not for everyone, but if the couple is open-minded, not limited by ideas of sexual-monogamy, adventurous/kinky and totally in synch in terms of their fantasies, it's just
more sexual thrills to be had by all.

AGREE 100%
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldnt have an issue with this (is one of my fantasies) and I think I would find it very sexy watching my husband do it with another woman. However I would want it to happen when we were both there and as said before everyone is consenting to it.
I have brought the idea up with husband, it was a very definite no (the kind that makes you feel as you've been severly told off by your parents when you were a kid).