Login

want to...or feel like you have to

last reply
11 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
for rhe ladies....sort vv of a poll question with no right or wrong answers...only the Truth!
Ladies do you really enjoy the feeling of a big throbbing cock in your mouth and the taste of a man's Cum...or is sucking cock something that you do because you feel like you're obligated to?
Active Ink Slinger
Obligated? Seriously? Why in the world would I feel obligated?
Active Ink Slinger
I enjoy oral sex, giving just as much as receiving. I have never felt obligated to give. As far as cum goes, it really depends on the guy, each individual is different and no two taste the same.
Lurker
If I didn't like it I would t do it very often. But I love it. Sometimes I crave it. I've actually written about that in Want, Wait, Touch, Taste.

It's not just a cock in my mouth. It's him under my control. His thighs in my hands as his muscles tense. The little blissful expression he gets when he's close to coming. If I'm diligent enough I can make him shake with the need to come.

I love the idea of what I look like, too. I think it's hot to watch videos of women sucking cock and so it's a thrill to do the same for my man.

And I love the taste. Christ. I love stroking his cock and watching that drop of precum collect right at the tip. I usually do that first before licking it off. And the first time I take his cock to the back of my throat in one smooth move makes him moan with the sexiest sound.

I'm not ashamed to say I'm a bit of a slut for sucking his cock.

right now that sounds like a good idea, actually. So pardon me while I click off my cellphone so I can suck my husband's cock...
Active Ink Slinger
typical male question, hunny its cool, i do it for me, full stop Jelly xxx
Active Ink Slinger
Of course, I love to suck cock and taste cum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has this not been asked like a 1000 times?
Active Ink Slinger
I think my fellow ladies have answered that question for me above
Love it
Lurker
Both, I love doing it but I've also done it (mainly in the past) because I've felt obliged to, still enjoyed it though
Lurker
It's always a "want to" when it cums to oral sex, but I do obligate myself to making sure the man enjoys it.
Active Ink Slinger
This has been asked many times and I will give the same answer again, I do it because I enjoy it. The fact that he enjoys it is a plus.

When it comes to sex, the only thing I feel obligated to do is to try and do the best I can, for me, for him, for her, for them! Same as I feel about everything in life!
Lurker
Between two couples who love each other, anything goes that both like and agree too. He loves it when I do, and so I love it to. We love pleasing each other. All that aside, I love my husband's cock and his cum tastes good to me.
Advanced Wordsmith
WANT TO!!!!!!!!! Love sucking cock! and im GOOOOOOD AT IT!!!!!!!!!