last reply
6 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Backstory....

This morning I woke with a friend (cheeky bugger of a friend he is too) of mine whispering to me about moving my blankets and letting him watch while I masturbated for peace. Maybe not peace. To The SandMan.

See, I suffer from sleep walking and doing things in my sleep. One of them is answering the phone or an incomming call on my computer. Please don't suggest not having my phone or computer in my bedroom, or putting it under lock and key... it really does not work. I am the type of sleep walker, who marks my students exams while I sleep, prepare a Christmas turkey, cleans, takes advantage of the man in my bed etc...

Now, I did finish quite nicely and after chatting for a moment or two, I drifted back off to sleep only to wake again a little while later so terribly turned on.

And here is the question... Ladies and Gents; do you suffer from sleep walking? And if you have a dream state orgasm (or orgasm quickly after waking), do you find that all day long you have an insatiable hunger for more and that no many how many times, it is just not enough?

Not complaining.... just curious....

The Horny Woman
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to sleepwalk as a child, but as an adult I either grew out of it or just don't know that I still do it. Sometimes I take medicine to help me sleep, and when on that drug I can do things in my sleep like what you describe. I've been known to have sex and even orgasm in my sleep. And I also wake up soaked. But, then again, I usually wake up soaked.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I sleep in the nude and have been known to sleepwalk. It's provided me with some amusing stories (I'm pretty sure I posted one already).

I can only recall waking up during ejaculation a few times; those incidents happened when I was a a teenager.

As for having an insatiable hunger all day long, welcome to my world. Like many men, I'm simply horny all the time.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Woman

And here is the question... Ladies and Gents; do you suffer from sleep walking? And if you have a dream state orgasm (or orgasm quickly after waking), do you find that all day long you have an insatiable hunger for more and that no many how many times, it is just not enough?

Yes! I don't sleep-walk but I have sex-dreams and orgasm in my sleep sometimes. Usually the orgasm wakes me up. I try to get back to sleep (and back into the dream) as quickly as possible though... LOL...

It does leave me horny for the rest of the day... definitely.
Lurker
0 likes
I do not sleep walk, but I certainly have sexual dream and orgasm in my sleep.

There are those days that I wake up so very horny and need release NOW!

If I am alone and must masturbate to address the issue, it is wonderful for the minute, but the rest of the day I am in need and I mean really in need.

Thank God Robb is always ready and a good man is the only thing on these days that will bring me down to just normal horniness.

Unless maybe it could be a good woman!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well, when I dream, I wake up with a very hard cock, and multiple dreams mean lot's of hard-ons. The hard tip rubs on the sheets and becomes ultra aroused and almost sore. If it's late enough but not too late when she wakes, she'll take it and rub it and then in it goes. Makes for a nice wakeup. And then, yes it's buzzing all day.