usual number of orgasms

last reply
19 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many orgasms do you usually(most of the time) have in 1 session (not maximum number and not if it is resumed after an hour or more)?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One or two
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It's hard to quantify an average. It varies so with different partners. The low performers drag the average down to maybe 3 or 4.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
It's hard to quantify an average. It varies so with different partners. The low performers drag the average down to maybe 3 or 4.

Now I'm confused Do you want a lot of little o's or a few big OOO's that tend to "drag the average down" I thought you were a "quality girl" instead of a "numbers" chick
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

Now I'm confused Do you want a lot of little o's or a few big OOO's that tend to "drag the average down" I thought you were a "quality girl" instead of a "numbers" chick

I never met an orgasm I didn't like!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
True there are no unfriendly Orgasms. But if were are going to try to quantify the size and quality.

Would it be three mini's equal a Normal Orgasm

Then it must take two Normal to come close to an OMG What Was That?

That was what we learned in Human Biology 101 wasn't it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
True there are no unfriendly Orgasms. But if were are going to try to quantify the size and quality.

Would it be three mini's equal a Normal Orgasm

Then it must take two Normal to come close to an OMG What Was That?

That was what we learned in Human Biology 101 wasn't it?

Thanks for info. Now we can put it in algebraic format...

"o" + "o" + "o" = "O"

"O" + "O" = "AAAEEII OMG"

Thanks for this valuable info. ... you have provided a GREAT service to mankind???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it is usually two and occasionally three before he cums.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
5-10
- Arjino Ferrera
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
I seem to be designed to have a pair of orgasms - the first is quick and sharp, the second gives a much deeper satisfaction. If I'm having a session, I can easily keep going and going...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jessica_Heart
0-1

If you weren't gagged, maybe you could ask for more. ;=)
Lurker
0 likes
I like to think of it as one big long drawn out orgasm in segments. But, if I had to break it down, for me it is usually one or two. I can cum fairly easily. I think it all depends on how sensitive my clit is after the first bout. If it is still ok, then more is good! Otherwise I am too sore for the next few hours. But, when I have three, that third one is always amazing. It seems to carry on even after the sex is over and I am just lying there shaking or convulsing without being touched. Quite fascinating to me, actually!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by moham
How many orgasms do you usually(most of the time) have in 1 session (not maximum number and not if it is resumed after an hour or more)?

if I didn't give my ex at least 3 with my tongue & 2 with penetration...she considered it a quickie...lol...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its usually 2 or 3. sometimes the first one happens quickly and then there is one or two more as the intensity builds. Often those two are one right after the other.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton
I seem to be designed to have a pair of orgasms - the first is quick and sharp, the second gives a much deeper satisfaction. If I'm having a session, I can easily keep going and going...

I'm with Abigail.

My first one usually comes pretty damn quickly. After that I like to edge myself and let the rest build up. My second one is usually the strongest and hardest. I like having at least three orgasms, but I will never deny having more!
Lurker
0 likes
Typically 1... but I think that would change given a different partner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two or three. Sometimes one. Sometimes oral gets me to three or four before we actually go to intercourse and I might have 2 or 3 more. It varies. Hell, some nights we are both tired and one is all that is needed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually 5 or more. Depends how much foreplay was involved or how bad I want it.