last reply
29 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by b-rider
Kinks? looking for the most kinkest despicable sexual acts?

Are probably not even allowed to be discussed here at this website. Although, there is a new thread about farting you might wish to check out.

That one could veer at any moment from merely disgusting into fairly despicable, I would surmise.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Huh? I'm lost....
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by SITTING
Huh? I'm lost....

me too - yay! i have company!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Are probably not even allowed to be discussed here at this website. Although, there is a new thread about farting you might wish to check out.

That one could veer at any moment from merely disgusting into fairly despicable, I would surmise.

What he said...
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I love pie.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
I love pie.

you should drop by - we could do some baking. or something.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Thanks Rachel, I'd like that, and would probably produce something more enjoyable than the sharting thread that Ashleigh and I toyed with starting. That would've qualified as despicable, more than likely.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Thanks Rachel, I'd like that, and would probably produce something more enjoyable than the sharting thread that Ashleigh and I toyed with starting. That would've qualified as despicable, more than likely.

*eyes go big* sharting? umm... oh, god, the thoughts that just went tru my head, Xuani! lol - no i am NOT sharing them! Ok, so, bring an apron or just a stool. Apple or peach? or we could do one of each.

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Okay, B-rider, hope you're scoring from home.

So far, we have an already existing thread on farting, plus good ideas in the baking realm, plus a subject that involves doo-doo, and thus is not allowed to really be discussed. Oh and you did mention Kinks, so there's that:

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by b-rider
Kinks? looking for the most kinkest despicable sexual acts?

That kinda scares me, and not in a good way.

I love pie, too!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I've heard that some people actually make love to their own partner, in bed, in the missionary position. Wierd huh?

Just sayin'.
Lurker
0 likes
Pie is good, although a good old fashioned English steamed pudding might help.

How about Spotted Dick?
Lurker
0 likes
SPOTTED DICK, YOU MEAN THIS STUFF, LOL

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
it's settled, then! Pie-a-thon at my place! bring your own lube! umm... i mean crisco... for baking! sheesh!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I make a mean Banana Cream!
... um... yeah... pie, I mean
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
I make a mean Banana Cream!
... um... yeah... pie, I mean

All of us vanilla / rootbeer floats have sorta drifted off from the OP. Come'on folks...surely we can put our collective 'vert hats on and help a brother out.

Let's lean against the fence a bit here. Where's Felix at?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

All of us vanilla / rootbeer floats have sorta drifted off from the OP. Come'on folks...surely we can put our collective 'vert hats on and help a brother out.

Let's lean against the fence a bit here. Where's Felix at?

Have you seen the things sprite does with normal everyday groceries? I haven't been able to go grocery shopping since...
There's definitely some kink when she's let loose in the produce section.
I'm kinda curious to see what she does with baked goods!

Quote by Dudealicious

Sure sure creampie!! Now don't go getting innocent on us. We like you all nice and slutty!

Pfffft... I was a nice, quiet, innocent girl before I got to Lush
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Oh come on man... Just sit down and get that hamster wheel going. There are millions of kinks out there just waiting to be discovered by you.

I'll give you one that me and Sprite came up with in one of our hot and heavy sessions... I like her to dress up like a fucking drugged up horny Rainbow Bright. Then I have her bend over and I stick a nerds rope (pictured below) in her ass until just about an inch of the rope is sticking out. Then we get in a 69 position and I eat the rope out of her a little at a time as she gets to work on getting the cream filling out of my twinky. It's fucking sexy... That's just the tip of the iceberg man, just put on your thinking cap.

I won't even begin to tell you about the fucking crazy shit me and Angel Heart get into either. I ain't trying to get my ass banned for good. But its drawn out, methodical and it makes my dick want to explode in like 2 seconds. I'm usually a 45 minute session guy. Just sayin'.

(Nerds rope)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Oh come on man... Just sit down and get that hamster wheel going. There are millions of kinks out there just waiting to be discovered by you.

I'll give you one that me and Sprite came up with in one of our hot and heavy sessions... I like her to dress up like a fucking drugged up horny Rainbow Bright. Then I have her bend over and I stick a nerds rope (pictured below) in her ass until just about an inch of the rope is sticking out. Then we get in a 69 position and I eat the rope out of her a little at a time as she gets to work on getting the cream filling out of my twinky. It's fucking sexy... That's just the tip of the iceberg man, just put on your thinking cap.

I won't even begin to tell you about the fucking crazy shit me and Angel Heart get into either. I ain't trying to get my ass banned for good. But its drawn out, methodical and it makes my dick want to explode in like 2 seconds. I'm usually a 45 minute session guy. Just sayin'.

(Nerds rope)

Where can one buy these nerds ropes?? ;) lol
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

(Nerds rope)

*sighs* you do know that, every time you post this stuff, Felix, i end up having to explain to my Mistress that you're a pervert and none of it ever happened, right? usually right after she paddles me. you are a very bad man.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

*sighs* you do know that, every time you post this stuff, Felix, i end up having to explain to my Mistress that you're a pervert and none of it ever happened, right? usually right after she paddles me...

Sounds like "Win-win" to me.

Besides.

Everybody likes pie.
Lurker
0 likes
You guys are way too much... People look at me like im crazy when I read these threads in public, got me laughing out loud by myself.

I´ll bring the nutella for the pies
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Really Jackoff? I'm gone a minute and you pull out the nerd rope on Sprite? I thought you had never done that before.

Also JackieBoo, what happened to
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01

Tell them about the what's crackin'? thing, Jack!

Since Sprite likes to keep it on the down low... Im going to describe one of my favorite things to do with that Angel Heart.

Gather around kiddies. Uncle Felix is going to tell you what places his mind wonders too when he has to dig deep for new ideas with his insatiable little filly.

This AngelHeart has this unique talent... It doesn't just happen though. First I lay her on her back and do all the usual stuff. Kisses, suckles, running my hands on the inside of her thighs and so on. Then we go through the 15 positions that we like... But we end up with her on her back again and my face right in that temple between her legs. Only this time I get one of those frozen astro pops (the red, white, and blue ones) and I work it in little by little in her tiny ass... I know, I'm a cold motherfucker, but she likes it. So once she starts going wild I open up a bag of pop rocks (grape) and spread those delicious pink lips. I whip out this special tiny little funnel and proceed to dump the candy in. It doesn't take long before her vagina starts to snap, crackle and pop. This gets me going too, of course I cant resist tasting. So once my tongue is in that tingly grapey goodness with the astro pop in her back door it's only a matter of seconds before she starts to buck like a little sexy bronco. So at this moment is when I pull back and let the magic happen.

I mean have any of you seen grapey fizzy love juice squirt out of a perfect hairless vagina before?

Probably not. It's fucking breathtaking. I mean squirt after squirt after squirt of crackling purple girl cum. It get's everywhere but its worth it.

Pop rocks + astro pop + one fine ass girl = grapey fizzy love juice

Constant Gardener
0 likes
One kinky word:

Popsicles

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Yeah, thats the one. Astro pops I thought they were... Thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Since Sprite likes to keep it on the down low... Im going to describe one of my favorite things to do with that Angel Heart.

Gather around kiddies. Uncle Felix is going to tell you what places his mind wonders too when he has to dig deep for new ideas with his insatiable little filly.

This AngelHeart has this unique talent... It doesn't just happen though. First I lay her on her back and do all the usual stuff. Kisses, suckles, running my hands on the inside of her thighs and so on. Then we go through the 15 positions that we like... But we end up with her on her back again and my face right in that temple between her legs. Only this time I get one of those frozen astro pops (the red, white, and blue ones) and I work it in little by little in her tiny ass... I know, I'm a cold motherfucker, but she likes it. So once she starts going wild I open up a bag of pop rocks (grape) and spread those delicious pink lips. I whip out this special tiny little funnel and proceed to dump the candy in. It doesn't take long before her vagina starts to snap, crackle and pop. This gets me going too, of course I cant resist tasting. So once my tongue is in that tingly grapey goodness with the astro pop in her back door it's only a matter of seconds before she starts to buck like a little sexy bronco. So at this moment is when I pull back and let the magic happen.

I mean have any of you seen grapey fizzy love juice squirt out of a perfect hairless vagina before?

Probably not. It's fucking breathtaking. I mean squirt after squirt after squirt of crackling purple girl cum. It get's everywhere but its worth it.

Pop rocks + astro pop + one fine ass girl = grapey fizzy love juice

All I can say is .... You are one creative Cat, and I am one lucky Trixie.

Oh, and I thought we were gonna bottle this and sell it