touched?

last reply
12 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
ok , if you was on a train or bus packed standing room only and you felt a hand on your ass what would you do?????
Lurker
0 likes
go to jail.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bald1234
ok , if you was on a train or bus packed standing room only and you felt a hand on your ass what would you do?????

I can feel handprint on my face
Lurker
0 likes
if somebody look at your boobs what do u do ?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by bald1234

depends. is it my wife's hand? someone i know? a stranger? was there flirting going on before the hand? does he/she make eye contact during/after or smile or strike up a conversation? what kind of mood am i in? am i feeling good about myself, am i rife with paranoia? where am i going or coming from? what am i wearing? what time of day is it? yeah... i guess it depends... hope that helps!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
If it was Sprite's hand I'd just smile and thank her! "Thanks!"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by bald1234

depends. is it my wife's hand? someone i know? a stranger? was there flirting going on before the hand? does he/she make eye contact during/after or smile or strike up a conversation? what kind of mood am i in? am i feeling good about myself, am i rife with paranoia? where am i going or coming from? what am i wearing? what time of day is it? yeah... i guess it depends... hope that helps!

You make me laugh Rach.
You also forgot to ask what you'd had for lunch that day. That changes your mood too.
If you're into astrology it depends on where the stars are aligned as well.
What if you have to pee? Or if you have a blister from your new shoes?
This all matters.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd think it was a pick pocket and react accordingly.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm assuming this is from a stranger, so a nice sharp slam from my high heel into his instep. He would remember me for days after the event, but for all the wrong reasons. I'm not a big fan of strangers invading my personal space.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by bald1234

Well damn! After all that, I'll make sure to never do that to you lol
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Believe it or not, a good slap from me too. I wouldn't want to know anyone who thought that was an appropriate way to behave - unless they knew me of course.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not like to be touched by a stranger on any level. I would deliver a sharp elbow hopfuly teaching a lesson in manners.
Nicole