Threesomes, Would you ever?

last reply
24 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
For women who have not had a threesome, would you? What do you prefer, Male, Female, Black cock, White cock, Black pussy, White pussy?

Tell me what you think females... Have you ever talked about it with you husband or girlfriend? What does he/she think?

Under what circumstances would you do it? Would you let a guy cum in you? Mouth or Pussy?

Do you wanna see your husband sucking a males cock during the threesome?

Just wondering... Thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm neither dating nor married so I haven't gotten to that point in my life yet.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
I would and I have and I still do, quite regularly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmmm all 3 white 2 guys and me hehe smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
me, two white guys with nice 8 inch thic cocks OR me, one white guy with big cock and cute small girl no taller than 5"4 no bigger than 32D and has a nice pussy and ass
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Cocolicious
0 likes
Love them and will have more. Especially love FFM but only fantasized about being with two men. I wil never allow a man other than my fiance to orgasm in me, pussy or mouth. That is absolutely out of the question and we play with condoms only. He will not even think about another man touching him or vice versa. I'm writing a story about one of my menage et trois now.

My FMM fantasy involves dp...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love MMF and it doesn't matter the race. My husband will never ever allow it to happen but maybe some day.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nope, I was raised an only child so I never learned to share.
Lurker
0 likes
YES I surely would.

MFM has cummy advantages.
FMF sounds lickably delicious.
FFF would leave me tongue tied.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I would and have. Race doesn't matter, combination does matter either.

Each of the combinations have wonderful advantages. When it's time to cum, it is time to cum and no stopping.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've often fantasized about being the plaything of two men or a man and another woman. Caucasian for all the men older, woman my age or younger. Condoms for penetration, but I might be inclined to let him cum in my mouth. I would not want the men being intimate with each other.
spank me hard please
Lurker
0 likes
Having never having a lesbian experience, if a guy asked me to have one, I'd probably be hesitant just cuz I'd wanna do it alone with a girl first and get comfortable rather than having him there. Kinda like performers anxiety. lol
Lurker
0 likes
Im in let me know!
Lurker
0 likes
Well I'm sort of like Katie since I've only petted a little bit with my best friend and need more practice with girls. So I'd like to get more comfortable with a girl first before we brought a guy into it. Since getting on lush though, I really think a lot about being with two guys. I don't know how I'll ever get it to happen, but that's my biggest fantasy for a threesome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been in a MMF threesome..I definately would like to try a FFM...
Lurker
0 likes
I have had FFM and all have enjoyed this experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have done it more than once. The color and sex of the people don't matter. There is no way my husband would suck a cock though and I wouldn't ask him to because it is too far out of his comfort zone, so knowing that I wouldn't enjoy it. Wish as much detail as the guest poster is asking for, my guess is he wasn't really wanting legit answers but more for details to get his rocks off.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
Have tried it a few times and I absolutely love it with two men and me. I love being pleased simultaneously by two cocks at once while i just lay there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No I haven't, have I thought about it hmmm HELL yeah but will the other half go along with it ... hmmm jury is out on that one ... who with well there's always the neighbour hes pretty delish ... would he hmmm I would have to say if the situation arose he may just go along with it [-o<
Lurker
0 likes
Have had a couple and really loved FFM amd MFM. I have to admit i liked eating one while fucking the other...FMF i mean!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have had many 3-somes with girls only. I love it when the moaning starts.
Lurker
0 likes
I have experienced threesomes MMF and FFM and I prefer FFM
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I have once been part of an FMM session, and it was fun to have two cocks to satisfy me. I would dearly like to try FFF, with the right girls.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had my share of FFF and FFM and only a couple MMF. They are usually amazing. But has to be with the right people. Can only really think of one bad experience.
Lurker
0 likes
For me the best thing is FFF or FFM threesomes. They are incredible!