Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Threesome with someone you know, good or bad?

last reply
13 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband has been telling me for a while now that his co worker who is a girl has always commented on how hot I am.

Well tonight he's at a work function and he gave the girl my phone number, we have been texting back and forth, and he is her ride home. She just Texted me something pretty ballsy and I'm nervous to do anything with her because I actually know her, but she has made her intentions clear.

In general ladies.. Have threesomes with someone you know turned out badly?
Lurker
0 likes
There are many factors and issues to take into consideration.

The most important one is your own position. It's your husband's idea and he's telling you to have a threesome. If he hasn't already been with her then he certainly wants to. How will you feel if he gets stuck into her and makes you feel left out?

The way you have worded the question makes no suggestion that you're up for it or have any desire to make out with her.

Only do it if you really want to and accept all the risks involved, not just the few I've mentioned.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
There are many factors and issues to take into consideration.

The most important one is your own position. It's your husband's idea and he's telling you to have a threesome. If he hasn't already been with her then he certainly wants to. How will you feel if he gets stuck into her and makes you feel left out?

The way you have worded the question makes no suggestion that you're up for it or have any desire to make out with her.

Only do it if you really want to and accept all the risks involved, not just the few I've mentioned.

I agree. First off, you have to want to do it. If it is just your husbands desire and you are not into it than dont do it.

Secondly, a threesome with a friend can work if you and your partner are confident enough in your relationship that you know neither of you will be jealous of the other. I have had threesomes with friends and it has been wonderful.

Having said that, I would be wary about having a threesome with your husbands co-worker. Even if it all works, it could be very awkward for them being together everyday. If it turns out that it wasnt good or very uncomfortable, it will definitely be awkward for them going forward at the very least and downright viscious at the worst. And then there is always the posibility of them getting "too close".

If you want to explore a threesome, my advice to you would be maybe try picking up a stranger or at least you be the one who decides on the 3rd person .

Hope it all works out for you either way!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ive had 3 ways go, well, both ways...lol

i had one with two other women and was really probably the funnest one and we had no problems after but the one i had with my husband and another girl did NOT work out at all and i had to end my friendship with her.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
The wife and i have had 2 threesomes both with guys she knew one went much better than the other but no real problems to speak of
Lurker
0 likes
My wife and I had a recurring (once ever few months) MMF wife-watching threesome thing with a close friend for several years, about a dozen sessions I suppose. No really bad problems, but the other guy did get sucked in a bit emotionally. He was single and wanted more from her than just an occasional night of fun.
Lurker
0 likes
I've had a fair amount of experience in this field either personally or on the periphery of my friends' three, four, five, six, seven, eight and/or ninesomes. Some of those were obviously more complicated than this scenario, but I agree, if she's your husband's coworker and you don't know her well/at all, then it's probably a bad idea, unless you've just been dying to throw her down since you met her. There are a lot of factors and without knowing more about your relationship with your husband, how long you've been married, both of your past relationships and if you've had threesomes before, it's impossible to really advise you. If you have some time, feel free to message me through my account and I'll try to give you better advice, but with the information you've given us, it seems ill-advised, at best, I'm sorry to say.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you wouldn't have a twosome with her, you might not want to have a threesome with her. In fact, that might be a way to find out whether you can trust her in a threesome. Tell hubby you want to get to know her without him (if you do). Then if there's no chemistry he can still work with her.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ooo sugar anyone else worried that she is a co-worker of your hubby's?

we had this happen at a job i worked at

EVERYBODY knew about it....

& trust me from the dept mgr to the plant mgr....

it affected how people looked at them....rightly or wrongly

if u must...please please...do it away from someone either of u work with
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I'd much rather have a threesome with someone I know. I'd rather have sex with someone I know as far as that goes. Stranger sex can be fun too, of course. A threesome is easier to do if it's with someone you know though, especially if you're the third person in another couple's threesome. I prefer threesomes to be two guys and me, but that wasn't really the question was it? I like to know both guys too. I'd want the other guy to be someone my boyfriend knew as well, not one of my co-workers whom he'd never met. Same with if it was a threesome with another girl, I'd want her to be someone my boyfriend knew. If she was someone from work I'd make sure that they met first.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not my husband idea at all. he is just very 'supportive' of my bi-curious side. but I agree..my husband isnt very attracted to her but she was the one alluding to a threesome.

i'm thinking to just get to know her sexually alone and if it goes well, to engage in the 3some
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have one good one one bad one , the one we had with mate a mfm was great everybody had fun and are still great friend , but the one we had with her friend in a fmf was great the first two times but on the third went a little pear shaped and we think she wanted me all to herself and after that treat my wife like shit after my wife let her fuck me and are no longer friends but one good one bad just depends on how strong the friend ship is
Lurker
0 likes
Done it a few times. Two guys I used to hang out with at school. We're still all friends to this day and often get together for - well whatever happens. It's lovely to have sex with two men at once but I can't imagine doing it with two strangers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I have had several threesomes both with strangers and with friends. None ever went badly and we still remain good friends to this day. You just have to go into it reminding yourself that it's "ONLY SEX". No strings, no emotions (other than pleasure) and no misgivings if there is a bit more attention poured on the 3rd wheel.

It's only natural to put a little more attention to the other party as it is something new and untried. It would be like eating meatloaf everyday of the year and then being presented with a cherry-cheescake.... Oh yeah, you betcha that the cheesecake is going to be devoured first and with lots of gusto. It doesn't mean that you don't still love meatloaf but a treat every once in a while is great. (That may not be the best analogy ever, but I think it works.)

ps. I would shy away from a co-worker of your hubbies. I think he may just be looking for an excuse to be tapping something on the side assuming that he now has your blessing.
Flash a Trucker... It's appreciated!!

Read my latest story at; http://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/a-weekend-at-the-cottage-part-1.aspx