last reply
6 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi,

I'm interested in knowing what the sexiest thing any of you Gals has seen.

Thanks in anticipation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is a hugely broad topic... so I am going to make a list:

1. A man who is good with children.
2. A man holding a puppy.
3. A man helping an old lady with her shopping in the rain.

Sensing a theme here?

Ok ok I can think of one time when I looked over and the sexiness of a moment just blew me away:

A man I had had my eye on for quite some time, and whom I got along with so very well was at the same gathering I was. He was round the BBQ with the blokes and I was mixing cocktails for the ladies. I happened to look over at a moment when he burst into loud, raucous laughter, and it was the sexiest thing I had EVER seen. I nearly fainted when he caught me looking and winked.

Sigh. I miss that moment...
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have to agree with Just-SJ, a man who is good with children is definitely a turn on. Especially if he's not afraid to be playing princess or dress up with them. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have a similar view.... I once saw this utterly gorgeous man sat by himself in a cafe with a baby on his lap, feeding her a bottle. His big hands so strong but treated her so gently. Then he looked up and smiled and I pretty much melted...

Also...

I came home one night from work and my boyfriend was sat at the computer with his glasses on (which he never wears) and some old grey joggers. The look of concentration on his face and the play of the monitor light on his muscular chest made me strip right there on the spot and sit on his lap. Gorgeous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you ladies for satisfying my curiosity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Call me old fashioned, but when a man is dressed up in a pin stripe suit, wing tips and a fedora.... I just melt, grow weak in the knees, and loose my ability to function. Now give me a naked man wearing only a fedora and a tie? Even I have the ability to be rendered speechless!!!

And a man who is not in the medical profession tending to someone who is ill. Something about a man doing that is just so utterly masculine to me.

As Vixen darling said, a man with his head thrown back, his laughter coming from the tips of his toes. Where his whole body shakes with mirth. That is just so sexy to watch.
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.