6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My female employee says she now thinks of this thread/question every time something ends up in her bra. This afternoon she told me to "check this mess out" and flipped her halter up to shake out a bunch of saw dust and other small chips.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems like the thread should be "What do you stash in your bra besides your boobs."

Several years ago when my son was a young teen he had lots of his friends over. When I went to do some laundry, I found a fairly fresh amount of cum in one of the cups. At first I was a bit disgusted, but then remember how horny young boys are! I just quietly chuckled and threw it into the wash with the other things.
0 likes
Well, I don't exactly "find" it, but I do wear a FlashBang concealed carry holster for my Glock 26 on occasion; for those unfamiliar, the FlashBang holster secures in the centre of one's bra. Draw is (ideally) accomplished by pulling up your blouse, although I've drawn in dryfire practise by pulling down on the neckline of a dress. Please note that the latter method of draw from a FlashBang is not recommended as 1) it requires muzzle sweep of your own body prior to positioning to fire and 2) you will quite likely rip your neckline. In the big scheme of things, though, in a situation where reverse draw might be required, I'm guessing that I'd be giving zero fucks about ruining my dress.

I do, however, find (and on a disturbingly regular basis) random floral bits--rose cuttings, baby's breath, eucalyptus leaves, that sort of thing--in my bra when I go to take it off at night. I do a lot of floral work as part of volunteering for the Washington State Patrol and since I tend to hold bouquets or arrangements in progress against my chest as I'm working on them, whatever I strip or clip off sometimes lands in the cleavage. How I can go a whole day with a chunk of rose stem--thorns and all--in a bra cup I don't know, but it's happened.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!