The C word

last reply
24 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe a silly question as i see many of the Lush Ladies using "cunt" in their stories here. But i wonder your thoughts on it. Personally i hate it as a swear word or insult, but in a sexual context i find it fine and erotic.
Plus, if any, what do you find the most offensive name for your vagina ?. I think "Gash" sounds Horrible. Dave
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not bothered by it, it's more about the tone than the words.
Marx Sister
0 likes
I don't necessarily mind it in stories, though this is one of those rare times that I would vastly prefer those stories be written by women. In general, I try to keep sex and gender out of things like that, but it's a word with a really unfortunate history, and is never, EVER acceptable as an expression of frustration, anger or hatred.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use the word on a somewhat regular basis. It is erotic lustful and beautifully define femininity.

But I would agree it use in anger, spite or hate is not the place for it. Of course, what is a good word for expressing those feellings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, there was one member of the Thoughtful And Really Trendy fraternity that always referred to their opposite numbers as Caring Understanding New-Age Types.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
Not bothered by it, it's more about the tone than the words.

this. i use cunt regularly when referencing my vagina. also, it's not a word i would ever use to reference a woman or as an insult. it's a beautiful word, imo.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no problem with it and don't get the problem with it.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm cool with it. I love words, all kinds of words.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Cunt is an Anglo Saxon word that originally had no negative connotations attached it, until it became an insult in later times. Usually directed by men at men. There is essentially nothing wrong with the word.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it rather vulgar and I don't like to see it in stories unless it's Victorian erotica. In that context it seems perfectly acceptable to me. I'm weird in other ways as well.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dave69fan

Plus, if any, what do you find the most offensive name for your vagina ?.

Donald.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I hate it. The C word makes me cringe, bigtime. And I have to agree that "gash" makes me cringe pretty hard too, it just sounds so crude.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Cunt"is a old English word to describe the vagina. It was not considered to be crude.
In modern times it seems Americans consider it vulgar. They are not alone.
I have heard it used to describe a despicable character as a useless cunt. His response was " you got that wrong 'cunts' are extremely useful."
Public broadcasting never used " Fuck" now it's probably the most used word to emphasise a statement. Cunt is gradually becoming a word used as was fuck in days gone by.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It’s so overused now it’s lost it’s shock value
As a sex organ I have to say I prefer it to minge
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Donald.

Nice one!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My partner, past mid 50's, a well educated, professional career woman would never be thought of, as a person that would use such a term. If she heard me use that word as a curse, I'd be in big trouble with her. That's because cunt is her word, in the bedroom. When she started using it with me, more than 20 years ago, I had a difficult time not cumming right on the spot. She still uses it, as regularly as she did all those years ago, and it still excites me, hearing her saying it. Lick my cunt, taste my cunt, fuck my cunt, smell my cunt, finger my cunt, look at my cunt, it's all exciting for me, it has a lot to do with the way she says it too, boldly, confidently, a little forceful, but not domineering.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is simply a word, but I have used on special occasions when involved sexually with both men and women. It does tend to turn me off when used "too soon."
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
doesn't quite roll off of my tongue. however, spending more time on lush has made me more comfortable with it. when used in the right setting, i find it rather arousing.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never used that word, and I never will. There are so many more colorful ones to use.
Lurker
0 likes
Doesn't bother me as long as the word Stupid doesnt proceed it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Stephanie24
Doesn't bother me as long as the word Stupid doesnt proceed it

LOL, So funny xxx
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I hate it. Never ever use it.
Lurker
0 likes
words have meanings - yes, but the power of a word is in the perceived - not the uttered. that said, there's a time and place for its erotic perception - not so much its harsh or vulgar utterances. heaven knows there are countless other insulting words that can be thrown instead!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've heard it used so often by men in negative way I avoid it. A variation 'cunny' sounds less negative.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My mother is Irish and her family all use it as much as eff.