Text message from rental car agent.

last reply
37 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies help me out on this one. I rented a car this morning. The agent who helped was in her late twenties/early thirties. I"m much older.

I just got a text message that read, " This is (so and so from rental car company) We appreciate your business and hope you are completely satisfied.. . . If you need anything don't hesitate to reach out! Thanks again and have a great day."

Now normally I would dismiss such a text as standard customer service spiel, but the text came from a phone number that is NOT the number for the rental car agency.

Because I rent from the company I could tell this woman was a new employee.

So, is it is just a text from a new employee trying to look good or a text suggesting something else?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I wouldn't read too much into the phone number. Most businesses operate from multiple phone numbers. And most new employees strive to make a good impression by going the extra mile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I doubt it is suggestive. I get appointment texts from my dentist surgery from a mobile number and it isn't the main phone number of the surgery. I guess delete it.
0 likes
Don't read into it. They only want your buisness and nothing else.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
This is standard impersonal/generic customer service, aiming for client retention. Nothing more.
Her Royal Spriteness
1 like
Don't listen to them! She wants you! Send her dick pix immediately!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by sprite

Lurker
0 likes
you have been reading too many Lush stories......
Constant Gardener
0 likes
You should offer her $450 for a GFE.

Anything less would make you appear to be a thoughtless, indiscreet fool/ignorant player.

You are not going to have an affair with anyone where it will not eventually spill out enough that your wife or kids will not eventually discover your habituations. That will be even costlier than just paying out of pocket, up front.

Send her a dozen roses with a note and offer of at least $500 for an hour of quality time with her.

Then, pony up.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Sprite, you are so funny!

To Hasabrain2: I'm inclined to agree with everyone else here, well... with the possible exception of Sprite's suggestion. If you are really curious, you might try answering the text message. Perhaps something along the line of thanking them and maybe mention her name and how pleasant she was. if she is new and really was pleasant, it would be a nice gesture on your part to do that anyway. See who, if anyone, replies, and what they say. Of course, you'll have to decide what you will do if it happens to be a 'personal message' from this lady. I'd be interested to hear how this turns out if you decide to follow up.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Take the text literally.

When you take the car back, reach out to her, grab her tits and then point to the line in the text message!!!

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Standard message, but text back and thank her for her help.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LikeToWrite

Sprite, you are so funny!

To Hasabrain2: I'm inclined to agree with everyone else here, well... with the possible exception of Sprite's suggestion. If you are really curious, you might try answering the text message. Perhaps something along the line of thanking them and maybe mention her name and how pleasant she was. if she is new and really was pleasant, it would be a nice gesture on your part to do that anyway. See who, if anyone, replies, and what they say. Of course, you'll have to decide what you will do if it happens to be a 'personal message' from this lady. I'd be interested to hear how this turns out if you decide to follow up.

This chick, LikeToWrite, is right, let the young woman know she is doing a good job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

This chick, LikeToWrite, is right, let the young woman know she is doing a good job.

You don’t ever let me know I’m doing a good job?!
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by PrincessC

You don’t ever let me know I’m doing a good job?!

You're not a rental car agent.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

You're not a rental car agent.

you know that for a fact?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

you know that for a fact?

He stalks me sometimes casually.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by PrincessC

He stalks me sometimes casually.

if it's just casually, he wouldn't really know for sure. you gotta get hard core about this stuff. i mean, if it was me, i'd know what color panties you were wearing right now. you gotta be dedicated. smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

if it's just casually, he wouldn't really know for sure. you gotta get hard core about this stuff. i mean, if it was me, i'd know what color panties you were wearing right now you gotta be dedicated. smile

How do you know he doesn’t?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by PrincessC

good point. i really shouldn't assume things like that. i'll have to ask, cause honesty, now i'm kind of curious too...

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

good point. i really shouldn't assume things like that. i'll have to ask, cause honesty, now i'm kind of curious too...

She’s not wearing any. It was a trick question.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

She’s not wearing any. It was a trick question.

Dammit! i fall for those every fucking time!

Mana wahine
0 likes
Text the number back and ask for titty pics just to see what happens.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by sprite

if it's just casually, he wouldn't really know for sure. you gotta get hard core about this stuff. i mean, if it was me, i'd know what color panties you were wearing right now. you gotta be dedicated. smile

Quote by PrincessC

That, would be a casualty.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

That, would be a casualty.

A panty casualty? I’m confused
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by PrincessC

A panty casualty? I’m confused

Panty Casualty is the name of my band.

Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Send her dick pix immediately!

This was literally gonna be my response. You always steal my insightful thoughts.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think you have anything to worry about.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes

Pure marketing. A lot of companies now employ mobile numbers for sending marketing texts, normally via an online service. A lot cannot receive text, just send. Dont take it to heart when your dick pix are rejected.

We certainly have then over here. Normally for appointment based services, but there are others . as the OP points out;

Dental Surgeries
Doctors Surgeries
Garages (repair shops)
Car parking services

to name a few.
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'