Login

Tasting Yourself

last reply
13 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
During foreplay I took a little pre-cum and tasted it in front of my wife. She looked puzzled. I asked her if she ever tastes herself and she said no. I told her she should try since she tastes wonderful. I love to lick her and she loves it when I do. I think I may have to stop mid-lick and give her a big french kiss... I wonder what she'll do/think...

Do you gals ever taste yourself? And if so do you do it a lot or was it a one time thing?
Lurker
I love tasting myself. I taste myself all the time when I masturbate(suck my toys and fingers clean) or off a cock that just fucked me.
Lurker
My wife never liked me kissing her after I had licked her pussy...until recently. We bought some new toys and during our first session with them she had several orgasms as I worked her clit and pussy with my tongue and one of the toys together. Afterwards I kissed her and she responded quite hungrily. I went down on her again and she responded in the same way while we then fucked. I mentioned it to her afterwards and she seemed 'not to have noticed' that this was a first!

I realise this was a question for the ladies, but, as for me, I like to taste myself. Both after masturbating, but especially to eat a nice cream pie...yummy!
Active Ink Slinger
Really hard to believe the is a woman who has not tasted herself.

Is she kidding herself or us?
Active Ink Slinger
I absolutley love tasting myself and do it regularly
Lurker
yes I do taste myself,I love my taste
Active Ink Slinger
Yes I taste myself all the time when I masturbate love licking my fingers tasting myself
Rainbow Warrior
I taste myself every time I have sex. On cocks, on my girlfriend's lips, fingers... it's almost unavoidable, really! Which is fortunate, because I enjoy the taste.
Active Ink Slinger

Every time I masturbate, I taste myself. It's part of the fun. It tastes great and is sexy.

Smut-slinging slut

If I feel like it, sure. Most guys go crazy when I finger myself and lick my hands clean, so I do it during sex with me quite a bit. But, when done correctly, sex is messy and you really can't avoid it, and there's a certain, naughty thrill to plunging my mouth over a hard cock that's covered in my sexual honey.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger

Most of us like it.

Nafisa