Tan Lines

last reply
35 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know alot of men find them sexy , was just wondering if any women purposely get tan lines?

Head Nurse
0 likes
I live in Florida. My tan lines come from running in the sun in shorts and sports bra and floating on the river in my bikini.
Lurker
0 likes
No. I don't get the appeal behind multi-tone skin with lines and stripes. I'd rather avoid a tan at all costs so I don't look silly naked. Other people look good with a tan but that's not me.
Lurker
0 likes
depends on how severe the tan is
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a child of the 60's so you could say I'm old school and a few other things...

But to Hubby and I, even though we run around nude most of the time, we love tan lines.
It kinda goes back to our younger days when being exposed fully and showing the tan lines was a sense of liberation.
It was showing that someone who lived under the "normal" ways of society, was now becoming adventurous and being free.

It was also a time when the clothes and swimwear were much more conservative and therefore, when a pale flesh was shown against sun kissed bronzed flesh, it was striking and sexy! In Hubby's opinion, it made smaller busted gals look bigger and bigger busted gals like me look absolutely HUGE!!!

More recently, it is more common to find skimpy suits that leave very little tan lines. These are very sexy to us! Especially if I wear a Malibu String or Wicked Weasel that is too small and leaves very stark contrasts. If you ever been down towards Brazil, you will see some of the skimpiest suits and the most deep and dark contrasting tan lines anywhere! It really accents the sexy body parts and makes it more fun to trace with your tongue!

And one other benefit is when I wear loose or smaller clothing and a flash of skin will be seen. The stark contrast of the two skin colors draws the eyes in more and the reactions are always fun to see and respond to!

So YES! Tan Lines are HOT!!!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Being Canadian and stupidly pale, I fail to see the appeal in tanning, or tan lines, but to each their own.

Not stupidly. Beautifully

I don't see the appeal of tanning booths or tanning on purpose.

That's just me
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I've done a bit of tanning in my days - nothing Jersey Shore hardcore, but I do love some sun-kissed skin - and really it's impossible to avoid it completely when on holiday under some strong sun or during the summer months. And yes, I use SPF so that I don't turn orange or veer into shoe-leather territory but a light golden tan makes me happy. And in the winter months a bit of self-tanner helps me ease into the formal 'January pale'.

As for tan lines - I'm not a huge fan, but they are often inevitable. If I'm in a bikini and looking to get a bit of sun, it's straps down - I hate the shoulder lines because when you wear a strapless top or something that falls off the shoulder, they just look annoying somehow. I'm also not a fan of hard-tan-lines when I see them on other people where it looks like you're still wearing a flesh-coloured bathing suit. A light tan with a bit of fade instead of hard lines is good. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unless you sunbath nude, some amount of tan lines are inevitable. Even if you vary the type of bikini (Strapless, halter,thong etc) so that different parts of your body are exposed so eventually the tan lines disappear you will have some at some time, And that is fine. To me subtle tan lines are neither a turn on or turn off, more of a reality than anything else.

But something like this is not attractive to me, no matter how beautiful the person may be.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with you Nikki, although I have had that kind of sunburn myself early in the season. I avoid that now. On the other hand, those tan lines can show the way to fun areas of the body. LOL
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
when i did tan i loved to get them on my breasts. i really loved the contrast.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FilthyFantasies
I know alot of men find them sexy , was just wondering if any women purposely get tan lines?

i do.. Where in florida?
Lurker
0 likes
I tan easily and try always to avoid lines... but have to live with some at times
The Linebacker
0 likes
Ladies, I think most guys like tan lines. Not overtly contrasting, but more subtle, especially if it gives you the appearance of sometimes tanning nude. Just as thigh stockings, sheer undies, miniskirts, low plunging front dresses, and backless dresses are sexy, tan lines fall into that category.

I especially love the very thin tan lines you get from tanning in a thong bikini. Of course, just a subtle contrast is sexiest
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like tan lines. Don't really know why, I just do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy them too. I do get excited when with another female that doesn't have tan lines. I guess it is the mental image of her nude laying out or tanning.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love tan lines! Well, I love the white bits mostly.
Lurker
0 likes
Gotta love tan lines
Lurker
0 likes
I have had tan lines in the past, but I make a real effort to avoid them where ever possible,

Maybe some guys and galls like them but I find nothing attractive about Tan Lines..

Don't you think you would like a nice even skin tone? Nicely Tanned?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I work on my tan lines but I keep them really sexy and tiny so the guy knows I was out tanning in something erotic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do dislike noticeable tan lines on anyone, it's not attractive. I understand straps can not always be pulled down, especially when playing in the ocean with kids, but you can keep it classy and cover the tan lines up. Nothing worse than seeing someone in a strapless wedding gown with a halter top tan line.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't tan, just different shades of pink
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not huge into getting tanned, but I have always felt that differing necklines during the summer tended to leave something to be desired. It was when I saw a deliciously tanned young woman on an American beach and realised she must have sunbathed in the buff that I told myself that was for me. Whether men like tan lines or not I don't care, what I do like is that I spend a great deal more time out in the open during the summer without any clothes on. The result is that I tan all over and that I have become so much more comfortable with my naked body.
Lurker
0 likes
i hate tan lines!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Being Canadian and stupidly pale, I fail to see the appeal in tanning, or tan lines, but to each their own.

Well you aren't a candidate for malignant melanoma then!

That quote should perhaps read, "Being Canadian and eminently sensible, I do not see the appeal in needlessly increasing my risk of skin cancer by tanning, but each to their own folly."

I think you are a very wise lady.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well my mom makes me use like a ton of suntan lotion (cancer hehe), but I do adore my tan lines. I'm quite petite and I find nice tan lines give my body more curves and it draws the guys eyes naturally to my boobs and my ass. I think for sure my boobs look bigger when I have tan lines
Lurker
0 likes
I have horrible tan lines. ughh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was born a dark bronze, so the jokes on you. Ha!

But, I'd like my guys to be evenly tan so they don't like a Paint Horse.