Login

swimsuits

last reply
16 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
1 like
0 likes
What kind of swim wear do you ladies wear? Do you wear bikinis, 1 piece? Do you wear a 2 piece with the panty type bottoms? Or do they make thong type bottoms?
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah they make thong type bottoms some of them are called string bikinis they realy cover only the essentials, nipples, actual pussy slit and ass crack. I have two I wear to private pool parties amongst friends I don't think I would wear mine in public, when I am out at public pools and beaches I usually wear a bikini but for my triathlons I wear a one piece speedo probably the least sexy bathing suit I own unless your turned on by that stuff lol.
0 likes
Quote by nextdoorgirl
Yeah they make thong type bottoms some of them are called string bikinis they realy cover only the essentials, nipples, actual pussy slit and ass crack. I have two I wear to private pool parties amongst friends I don't think I would wear mine in public, when I am out at public pools and beaches I usually wear a bikini but for my triathlons I wear a one piece speedo probably the least sexy bathing suit I own unless your turned on by that stuff lol.
when you wear the one piece speedo. Do you see cameltoe and nipples???
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fireman35
when you wear the one piece speedo. Do you see cameltoe and nipples???

Nope i'm a complete profesional when I compete, someones horny lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually wear a bikini. Some times a thong/G-string bikini, but usually in my own pool or on vacation I have a few one piece suits too but they dont cover much more than a bikini does.
Lurker
0 likes
<---- Need I say more!

I only buy halterneck bikinis and I don't do the string type bottoms (to clarify here I mean g string as opposed to ones that tie over your hips). I only wear bikinis, can't be doing with one piece swimsuits! If I was in a place where I felt it appropriate to have my ass on show chances are I'd be stripped off entirely and soaking up the sun.

I am under the impression that the g string stylee bottoms are much more of a thing in America than they are here, I've yet to see more than a couple of people in England in them....and they were getting more judgemental looks than appreciative ones!
Alpha Blonde
1 like
I typically wear string bikinis only. I like to tie and untie the strings when I'm laying out to minimize tan-lines and I just find them extremely comfortable. They are 'full-coverage' string bikinis though - I won't wear the g-string ones or the type that leave half my ass hanging out or barely covering the nipples.

I have a couple of monokinis that I like to wear to pool parties or boat parties, especially if it's going into late afternoon or evening. Just seems more classy to have a little more coverage sometimes and they can be so amazingly sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
I wear a two piece string bikini, but I normally wear short shorts over the bottom piece. I feel more comfortable that way because I get
involved in the games going on at the beach and I don't have to worry about my bottom coming off. The top is no big deal, just a flash silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

In my teens, twenties and thirties, I wore bikinis. Now I'm in my forties, onepiece.

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes

So far always a bikini of some sort. I like the string tops for the adjustability of the coverage triangles. Bottoms are usually string but some non-string thongs. I do have a few sheer/mesh ones for those "special" occasions.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

None in my own pool. Bikinis in public pools.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I wear one pieces, I'm a large lady and I prefer wearing my one piece.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Bikinis of course!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have a few bikinis and a nice body to put in one, but I actually prefer a nice one-piece. I do a lot of lap swimming and distance swimming, and one-piece is just more comfortable. If I'm at a beach or pool with friends, a bikini or nice two-piece is what I wear, but if we start with physical games (volleyball, chicken fights, etc) tops come off and boobs are everywhere, so the local "crowd" has to be considered.

0 likes

I wear a one piece, bikini and a no kini😜