Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

surfing lush, is it fun? or is it lust? in mind we spent hours of life here??????????

last reply
23 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
responses are expected to narrate their real opinions, please don't make it big issue but it will be appreciable to ponder on life. where we generation of electronic media going .......................................?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
within 12 minutes i found 23 viewers but no one could give reply is this beyond understanding???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by sliltrim
within 12 minutes i found 23 viewers but no one could give reply is this beyond understanding??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I saw the requirement for the response you would like to receive, and decided you might not like my contribution, especially if you decided it wasn't my real opinion. So I didn't offer one.

Plus, it's not even 8am here and I haven't had any coffee yet.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Liberating and frustrating in equal proportions lol. SO many beautiful girls that im never going to meet, but so fulfilling when you just wanna chat, get real life and helpful info, or just let of steam. But being a guy i have to deal with the annoying stigma of being unable to make friends with perfectly likeable people, because of what previous tactless cringeworthy men have said/done before us. There are guys on lush who do have manners and respect, and who are interested in other stuff than just how big your tits are, or what you like to do to me. The minority of men absolutely ruin it for the rest of us nice guys...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
surfing lush has provided many hours of entertainment, not lust for me and thats the way I plan to keep it. Fun times only after all Im in control.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

I saw the requirement for the response you would like to receive, and decided you might not like my contribution, especially if you decided it wasn't my real opinion. So I didn't offer one.

Plus, it's not even 8am here and I haven't had any coffee yet.

I kind of have to agree with Shylass. There is no way I can possibly deal with all those questions [marks] without a full pot of coffee in me. In the meantime, at least I have an activity to keep me busy while I wake up. (Hmmm, okay, Scott, focus. One question mark, two question marks, three question marks...)
Comments and suggestions of my stories are always welcome.
Thanks, Scott

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/into-the-woods.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LUSH IS THE BEST.ive meet womderfull people&learnt a lot about Sey&sexy LUSHYS.luv the honesty of so many.X
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sliltrim
responses are expected to narrate their real opinions, please don't make it big issue but it will be appreciable to ponder on life. where we generation of electronic media going .......................................?

If it wasnt fun then why the fuck would we do it? No one is forcing us to be here! Its not like its my job. Next Question?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sliltrim

It can be both. There are some wonderful people on lush and I don't think a day goes by where I am not hysterically laughing at something on this site! Many people come to enjoy the lust part only. Yes lush is very addictive and an escapism from our real lives for a lot of us. Of course lush is fun, there is NO WAY so many of us would be so addicted if it wasn't!

Ease up on the question marks and I am sure people will offer a response in their own time smile
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

If it wasnt fun then why the fuck would we do it? No one is forcing us to be here! Its not like its my job. Next Question?

You're fired.
0 likes
Quote by sliltrim

First, I don't think people are coming here to ponder life. If you are hoping for some very deep responses on how Lush affects it members and changes their bio-chemistry,lessening depression while adding a feeling of moistness between the legs GOOD LUCK!

Quote by sliltrim
within 12 minutes i found 23 viewers but no one could give reply is this beyond understanding???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Seems like you have a little obession here, to sit and watch your post and count the number of minutes and views to your thread seems a little "over the top". With your second post, I can let you know that you will get answers and you started this. Too bad it may not be the ones you were looking for had you been a little more patient.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think it is cerebral(sp) sex.....using YOUR brain to turn others..on...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

You're fired.

Is there anything I can do for you to change your mind?.................and I do mean anything, wink, wink!!
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I see "remember" is still masquerading as his lady counterpart.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i am a fish.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Princess Blondie
0 likes
I come here for fun, to pass time when I'm home and nothing else better to do. A place to relax.
I'd take it easy on the "???????????" not necessary.
†Jinxy Approved†

The Resident Princess
0 likes
It is fun. Does it make my sex life better, yes. Have I met interesting people here, yes. Lust is irrelevant, it is not real life. It comes down to me masturbating myself. It is a fantasy world in which I just come to when I want to get away...
Lurker
0 likes
To get laughs out of forum topics, make fun out of fake profiles, have funny coversations and get high when people tell me i'm a good writer.
Lurker
0 likes
It is completely LUST! So many beautiful women and the rare meeting with the 'ONE' to connect with, although you can get pretty close to aa lot of others here. It certainly can be a very satisfying experience....
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I agree with Lengthxwidth. I so long for 'The Rare Meeting'. When it happens it'll be so lovely!

Kimi X
Lurker
0 likes
I was quite surprised to learn that some people treat Lush as a general chat forum. I am a members of other forums where I chat generally. Being embarrassingly honest and maybe giving TMI, I come to Lush when I am alone and horny and use want to masturbate! I don't
always 'complete' the act here but I usually make a
start!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Not a job? Speak for yourself. Word of advice: don't make drunken bets with Nic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys@ LUSH, JUST LUV U ALL&the very special people ive meet.Dont how i found LUSH,but so happy i did.Only prob ip,my cocks hard, as soon ap g get on &have NEVER Masterbated as much in my whole fucking life!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sliltrim

I didn't .. and I still don't ... understand the question.