strip clubs

last reply
4 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok ladies, for, against or not concerned?
I went to my first ever in Durban on Sat night. I think I am in love... Lol.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'm pro strip-clubs. I think they're fun now and then. I've taken a boyfriend there on multiple occasions with some fun times resulting.
I've gone with a couple of girlfriends several times as well after getting bored at the bars/clubs, for a change of pace toward the end of the night.
Not so much into watching male-strippers though - I just don't find it sexy in the same way that female dancers are.

If a boyfriend was obsessed with going constantly and wasting tons of cash on strippers, I'd have an issue with it, but every now and then with his buddies (or me) or on special occasions, I definitely don't see any problem with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been to strip clubs on two or three occasions with guys, and we had a great time, and his performance was improved also.

I have danced twice at one in our city as an amateur. I loved it and may do it again one day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been to a female strip club befor, I think it's quite fun. i don't see anything wrong with going to one every now and again, plus, they get a lot of songs dedicated to them these days. lol
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, awesome replies ladies. Was expecting some negativity...
Since it was my first visit I found it interesting and exciting.
Thanks for the honest replies.