Strapless Dildos

last reply
18 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm considering getting a strapless dildo as a gift for my friends and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with them or recommendations?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've used Feeldoes before, and they're much more comfortable than strappies, but you have to have strongly toned vaginal muscles to hold the bulbs in you in order to have any control. If you haven't done your Kegels for years, you'll have more success with a strap-on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I found a strap-on uncomfortable and to difficult to keep tight. My girlfriend and I were reluctant to use it.
We moved to Feeldoes. We tried a couple before I found one with a good bulb that we could retain without having to grip it too tightly.
Now I would never go back to a strappy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love my doe's! I can grip good so no problem with controlling the pony. I feel I get more intimate contact with my lover with a doe. And I'm not messing around with the straps and buckles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I few years ago, a Lush Stories friend recommended getting a Feeldoe.
Now in turn, I am suggesting considering them: https://feeldoe.com/

As others have said it takes some practice to wear the bulb/pony end well.
But when you get it right ...

My very petite girlfriend likes to receive the 'Slim' Feeldoe.
I like to ride her lap (with my breast in her mouth) while she is wearing the 'More' Feeldoe.

Syl
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had some experience with ladies & strappies, but none with the feeldoe. A couple women I've met had them, but were uninterested in using them.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I've used Feeldoes before, and they're much more comfortable than strappies, but you have to have strongly toned vaginal muscles to hold the bulbs in you in order to have any control. If you haven't done your Kegels for years, you'll have more success with a strap-on.

^^???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you so much for the feedback, it makes me happy to hear you're enjoying them and that they're as good as they say!
Lurker
0 likes
Dang! Now I need to buy one!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You take my feeldoe then you better be prepared to pay the price ! Like the NRA I joined the NFA! National Feeldoe Association! You have a better chance taking on the NRA!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

have much more fun while wearing pantyhose ... of course the pantyhose are destroyed ... LOL
Love always …
EvaLynn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can almost guarantee you will be disappointed with the fit of the bulb end in the beginning. But, don't give up. Practice and experiment with different clothing that will help you control it for a while. You will find that pantyhose help, as do tights and various shorts, etc. During this experimenting, you will be training and toning your kegels without even thinking about it. Before long you will have shed all disappointment as well as those things that use to help you hold it in place. Try it, you can thank me later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be honest . disaster .. having to concentrate to keep it inside and / or concentrate to not stab your partner .. . yes they are very very intimate but a good fitting "dildo knickers" are far better if you and your partner want or need penetration.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Grace
i love being on the receiving end of a feeldoe but i can't hold one well.

With practice I guarantee that you can! I could sign you up for a few lessons if you'd like.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563

With practice I guarantee that you can! I could sign you up for a few lessons if you'd like.

Do you do online classes, too? I'd also be interested if you do.
6:00 PM and 6:00 AM on days that end in Y. No appointment necessary, the key is under the flowerpot by the door.