strap-ons and feminization

last reply
55 replies
7.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
do any women here like the idea of dressing their b/f hubby in sexy lingerie and become his mistress and have him pleasure you then take him like a woman with a strap-on
Lurker
0 likes
I approached my husband about it one time. He's not in to it so that was that. But, if I were single and dating a guy that wanted to do it, sure I would. I like to give my partner pleasure and if that would turn him on, yep!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I once had a boyfriend who loved being dressed up in my clothes and then we would play strip poke. Once he was naked I would strap on a large dildo and fuck his arse till he was pleading for me to stop. Then I would place his erection in vacuum pump which was electrically operated and switch the punp on. Soom he would be shooting his laod and I would keeep the pump on for about an hour and by that ime his ball sacs were dry. Once the limp cock was removed from the pump I would put a body stocking on him and make sure the fastening under his cock was fastened and then I would paddle him on the bulge
Lurker
0 likes
very cool.

I like different things like that sometimes.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by tightthong
I once had a boyfriend who loved being dressed up in my clothes and then we would play strip poke. Once he was naked I would strap on a large dildo and fuck his arse till he was pleading for me to stop. Then I would place his erection in vacuum pump which was electrically operated and switch the punp on. Soom he would be shooting his laod and I would keeep the pump on for about an hour and by that ime his ball sacs were dry. Once the limp cock was removed from the pump I would put a body stocking on him and make sure the fastening under his cock was fastened and then I would paddle him on the bulge

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You guys should check out men in pain if you're into that kind of thing
Lurker
0 likes
Wonder if they have any smother boxes on there? I've heard some guys get off on those as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like chefkathleen idea. If the man is up to it, why not. If the man derives pleasure from an ass fucking why wouldn't his wife give it to him.
Now, going to a man's pleasure through the ass. Evidently the first reaction would be : the man is gay. With all respect to gays. A man can still
be NOT GAY and receive pleasure through the asshole. There are nerve endings in the sphincter that translate into sexual satisfaction. And then
there is the prostate. That magical "G" spot inside men. The amount of sexual pleasure received by men through the prostate is incredibly
fantastic. And yes, if you are wondering about myself receiving pleasure through my asshole, the answer is yes. And I do not consider it
gay sex. (Again, please, I do not mean any insult or to be demeaning to gays) I have submitted three stories under the anal section. They
are embelished stories, because I kind of like to write, but they are true of my reality. The essence of the stories is true. My wife does fuck
me and I love it. I started about 12 years ago with my fingers. I moved to objects and eventually I bought a dildo and a butt plug. All
without my wife knowing it until I broke the news to her. I am not interested to have another man to fuck me, I am not interested in
another woman to fuck me. Only with my wife or alone.
Added : Mr. Plow, I went to men in pain and that is not my thing although my wife and I have tried simple and no pain type BDSM.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love to see a woman wearing a strapon and jacking it off.

It is one of the most erotic things I have ever seen.

there are a couple of video clips on the internet where one of the gals does it. I love to watch it and jack off.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a cross dresser, so the thought has crossed my mind a few times.
I don't know if I'd ever do it, though. Hm.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
So being that your a girl, apes, you sometimes dress as a guy?
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
So being that your a girl, apes, you sometimes dress as a guy?

Yep. I had a really... Interesting child hood, I guess.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
So did you do it to attract girls, or what?
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
No, I was just confused as a child and from the ages of 4-8, I thought I was a boy. My mom didn't tell me different. Whenever I asked "where's my penis?" She just said "You don't have one." So I thought my penis must have been lost at birth.
Then finally in grade school one day someone told me I was a girl, it took me until I was about 10 to finally believe it.
So I played the female role, but a part of me still feels like I was meant to be a male.
So I started cross dressing when I was 16, but I'm still in the closet about it. I tried going out in public once as Adam... It didn't go well. Girls in the locker room called me a bull and tried to stay away from me for the rest of that year. I haven't tried going public since.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
So then you feel that you were meant to be a man......does that mean that you are more attracted to girls rather than guys?
Lurker
0 likes
I used to be really confused about that for a long time and kept labeling myself different things.
Finally, I decided to ditch the labels and love whoever I wanted to love, regardless of gender.
My partners of males and females are around the same numbers. I think I may have been with more males than females, but not by much.
Some guys accept it, some guys don't. I've only had one female partner who was against it.
It's kind of sad.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
So then do you consider yourself bi?
Lurker
0 likes
I don't label my sexuality, I just be with who I want to be with.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I guess thats a good way to put it. But I just wonder if it does not confuse your partners......being that you could be with a guy one week and then with a girl the next. But thats just my view I guess.....
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Technically speaking, if you have sexual relations with members of both sexes, you are considered bisexual whether you are a man or a woman or a little of both. I don't consider the label of bi to be a bad one. I am proud of my sexuality.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

Recent micro: Titty-Fuck & Deliciously Sticky

Latest famous story: The Office Whore - Part 1

Lurker
0 likes
No there's nothing wrong with it... I just don't like labeling.
I used to label myself straight because I was so sure, then bisexual because I was so sure, then lesbian because I was so sure...
So finally I stopped labeling myself. I decided it doesn't matter what gender you are, if you're a great person and I want to be with you, I will.
Or even if you're just someone who wants a quick fling and I'm single and wanting it, too.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by iwearpantie2
do any women here like the idea of dressing their b/f hubby in sexy lingerie and become his mistress and have him pleasure you then take him like a woman with a strap-on

I don't know about dressing him up part.....but I would definately try the "take him like a woman with a strap-on".........that would be hot....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Life is full of labels Apes. Whether we like it or not.
You are female, that's a label
you live in Alaska therefore your Alaskan, that's a label.
When you get a job or profession that will be another label.
It just depends on how you perceive them and handle them.
Lurker
0 likes
I know someone else is always going to be labeling me, but it doesn't mean I always have to label myself.
Lurker
0 likes
no of course you don't. I think people do that to themselves naturally anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
very much so.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by iwearpantie2

My Husband is 6'2, 225lbs and looks like a Biker/layer with a touch of gray on his temples, another words a Manly-Man!

YOU WOULD HAVE A BETTER CHANCE CAPTURING, WRESTLING HIM TO THE GROUND,AND PLASTERING A BUMPER STICKER ON HIS ASS THAT SAYS (I SUPPORT BARACK OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT), all the while BECOMING A BILLIONAIRE, GETTING A HOLE-IN-ONE, BEING STRUCK BY LIGHTNING, FINDING A PEARL, HAVING TWINS, BEING IN A PLANE CRASH, BEING DEALT A ROYAL FLUSH, DYING BY NATURAL DISASTER, A SQUIRREL STEALING YOUR CAR KEYS, CLIMBING MOUNT EVEREST-TWICE!, BEING AUDITED BY THE IRS, BEING KILLED BY A COCONUT, GETTING BITTEN BY A POISONOUS SNAKE, BEING ATTACKED BY A SHARK, EXPERIENCING QUANTUM TUNNELING. But most importantly LIVING ANOTHER DAY AFTER YOU DECIDED TO DRESS HIM UP OR STICK A COCK IN HIS ASS (REAL OR FAKE)!

"Not that there's anything wrong with that!" quoted from Jerry Seinfed
Lurker
0 likes
As I've had to remind people in the rooms, I'm all Dom. Nuff said.