4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Did it in a Porto poty and a golf course
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Out in the open at night at the local golf club house. A truck drove by. Well other half was drunk so that naughtiness left once he chucked up.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My strangest place. Well this has to be at B + Q garden center, My friend works there and i went in to buy a new shed, She walk`d me through to the garden area. Then we open`d the shed door stepped in and then had sex .
Classified
0 likes
Many locations outside and a few inside.
Adds to the spice!
Excite.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Hen house
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
probably the elevator.
Lurker
0 likes
I believe Bob Eubanks asked this question on The Newlywed game

Lurker
0 likes
PROBABLY A PUBLIC SEX WHILE ON THE ESCALATOR, FERRIS WHEEL, STAIRCASE OR ROOF? CAN'T IMAGINE HAVING SEX WHILE THE ELEVATOR IS GOING DOWN OR THE FERRIS WHEEL IS ROLLING UPSIDE DOWN.
Lurker
0 likes
PROBABLY A PUBLIC SEX WHILE ON THE ESCALATOR, FERRIS WHEEL, STAIRCASE OR ROOF? CAN'T IMAGINE HAVING SEX WHILE THE ESCALATOR IS GOING DOWN OR THE FERRIS WHEEL IS ROLLING UPSIDE DOWN.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In the changing room in a popular department store with one of their staff. When she walked out there was cum running down her leg.......sweet !!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On a plane twice, once in the bathroom, and once in our seats, under a blanket
Dr. office, while waiting for her appointment.
Lurker
0 likes
Had sex in the sea once. Water was almost up to our necks. Didn't orgasm that time but he certainly did ... and his milky cum floated to the surface after he withdrew from within me. People were only metres away whilst we were doing it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Probably the hottest and wildest was while standing in a dark corner of a packed bar and the guy I was with raised my dress just enough and took me from behind. Another I guess was in the mens room at the mall with a stranger.
Lurker
0 likes
I guess a glass elevator or corporate jet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Underneath the stairs at the local community college.
“Vincit omnia Veritas, Truth Conquers all Obstacles.”
Check out my NSFW Blog: coffeesquirts(dot)tumblr(dot)com
Lurker
0 likes
I have always wanted to have sex on a trampoline. I had a trampoline growing up and i loved it. I would even sleep on it on nice summer nights. Ever since i became uh...sexually aware...I decided i wanted to have sex on a trampoline. I live in the country so neighbors so wouldnt be a problem when we buy a house (right now we have downstairs neighbors). But, as soon as we buy a house, i plan to buy a trampoline and have sex on it under the stars. Its not crazy and kinky like most people's fantasy but, its my little romantic fantasy smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I HAD; Being rather "adventurous", I've more memories than I have fantasies at this point in my life. One such memory is; In the middle of time square, on New Years Eve 1999( Thanks to Y2K, It was supposed to be 'The End Of The World), in a crowd of well over 1,000,000 plus people, all packed together tighter than a can of sardines, totally wacked out of our gourds, and freezing our cookies off. A sleeping bag wrapped around us for not only privacy but for warmth!!! " It was very the coldest of nights, but the very BEST of times!" ( SORRY CHARLIE, That was REALLY bad!) My God!!! I just had a F*cking Epiphany!!!( At my age that's scare-ry…) Even though that I'm NOT a writer, recollection of THAT 'Captain Fantastic' moment from my life, may have just inspired a story out of me!!!! PS. Just incase that there is someone out there that's actually considering borrowing just this ONE little "adventure" of mine, I ask that you please be so kind as to not rain on this one little parade of mine... If anyone should ever need any ideas for a story line, just leave me a message and I will gladly offer you a million ideas!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
This bus junk field near our dorm. Its really not a place where people come by but cars pass it a lot, what's more its heavily wooded. Don't know why but the thought of having sex there when ever I pass by it comes across my mind.
Lurker
0 likes
Lowestoft
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by Aoife_
Lowestoft

Is that had sex or wanted to have sex?

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Once had sex on top of a bus shelter seemed a good idea at the time until a double decker pulled in
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've always had it boring.. bedroom
I'd love to do it in a public dressing room though, in fresh clothes and panties off the shelf
Lurker
0 likes
at a playground while playing pokemon go at night
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess on top a hotel roof facing the hwy.
Lurker
0 likes
Golfcourse
Lurker
0 likes
Driving down the road. Or church
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I always fancy doing it in someones bedroom.

Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

For me there isn't any strange places to have sex, I'm very kinky and love to have sex any place but my bed room

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I've had sex in a cemetery.